Legend and Co-founder of R&B Group, Switch, Tommy DeBarge, Has Died

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
Sep 27, 2020
I hope he's finally at peace

Rest easy now Tommy🐐❤🕊

A family member tells us Tommy has suffered from liver and kidney failure over the years, but recently took a turn for the worse. We're told he was hospitalized a couple weeks ago, and died in the hospital Thursday.

Tommy's daughter, Marina DeBarge, tells TMZ … he also battled COVID-19 earlier this year, in addition to kidney and liver disease, but never complained about the pain and recovered from the virus.

I dont worry what my people say in my life today...although they try to say youre not the one for me I love you any way

Cuz their intentions might be cool...if what they say was true..but there's more to you than they could ever see and they dont even know you

1634949962279.jpeg

There's so much shit about that family that Unsung didn't get into. From the extreme violence to Bobby Debarge sexually abusing James...that family is all sorts of fucked up.

Man the dad gave it to Bobby the worst cuz he was the oldest. Dad sexually abused the kids to but. The dad favored James abd and it made Bobby jealous so he abused James

Reactions: Scandalust313