8. “Yet”
9. “I Can’t Lose” featuring 24hrs
10. “Switch” featuring ShySpeaks
11. “Can’t Block It”
12. “Fly Away” featuring nobigdyl.
13. “By Chance” feat. Verse Simmonds

Peeped it on Friday

Its dope...

Zaytoven did what he does on the beats and Lecrae held his end up with the bars.

Its in the summer playlist rotation

Ive given Lecrae an honest listen on 3 projects now idk if i can do a 4th

I wonder if @RaptureSoonUgoing? Listens to him

I feel you... he has shifted his sound a bit since his early days...but he still can spit and his message is still the same...believe it ir not he gets a lot if hate from the “christian” fan base...they cant fathom a dude ACTUALLY being a light in dark places and meeting people where they at in life smh

I can't take Christian music seriously ever since I saw that South Park episode

I dont believe in God or religion. But i can enjoy songs rooted in religion.

The best thing about religion imo is some of the music it inspires.

But listening to 12-15 tracks about same topic gets tired. Same goes for rappers who rap about dope for an entire album

I grew up with strict parents who didnt want us to listen to rap music let alone watch mtv in its music video age. Of course that never stopped us but i had to find ways to be able to listen to rap with them around n got into Cross Movement from the east coast. Those mfs could spit i believe they had one or 2 vids out that came on BET very rarely.

When those dudes stopped making music i believe Lecrae was starting his music career n i got into him looking for new cross movement.

Its funny how christian rap is too corny for the average joe and too secular sounding for the general christian crowd i say all that to say mfs sleep on some good music gonna check this out soon

I grew up with strict parents who didnt want us to listen to rap music let alone watch mtv in its music video age. Of course that never stopped us but i had to find ways to be able to listen to rap with them around n got into Cross Movement from the east coast. Those mfs could spit i believe they had one or 2 vids out that came on BET very rarely.

When those dudes stopped making music i believe Lecrae was starting his music career n i got into him looking for new cross movement.

Its funny how christian rap is too corny for the average joe and too secular sounding for the general christian crowd i say all that to say mfs sleep on some good music gonna check this out soon

It's one thing to be religious in music. It's another to define your music with your religion. One of my favourite Shad lines is "The wisdom of man is foolishness to God". But his song isn't centered on faith or scripture.

It comes across one dimensional

A lot of it is but thats why its dope when u can find something u really fuck with

Yep.

Andy Mineo is another cat thats dope. Dude can spit for real...

Its a lot out there. I actually like some of the artists that can convey scripture and doctrine thru thier rhymes...similar to how Rakim and others would drop that 5 percenter math.

Btw Lecrae in my top 10 currently. Dude is hella consistent and is extremely talented. This project is flames and I'm not even religious. I love God though !

Yep.

Andy Mineo is another cat thats dope. Dude can spit for real...

Its a lot out there. I actually like some of the artists that can convey scripture and doctrine thru thier rhymes...similar to how Rakim and others would drop that 5 percenter math.
Ill check dudes music out whats a good project to start?

Back