Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lebron Doesn't Belong In the MJ/Kobe Discussion

aint nobody giving nothing Game gotta say about basketball any credence

Did he say kobe never lost in the final?

i don't like lebron cuz i don't like dude....

but he's still a fucking great, and absolutely belongs in the conversation....

even if haters like myself throw shade the entire time.. the dude is still a fucking monster and one of the best to do it.....it's stupid to not include him in the conversation even if you don't like him,....which i don't... lol

Fuck Game opinion

While James ain't got the success record of Kobe or Mike, neither one of them been to the finals 7 straight times, with 2 different time as and 3 different rosters

I don't consider myself a Bron stan, but he top 5-10 to me. No one gonna never surpass MJ or Magic but the other 8 spots will forever change

Fuck Game opinion

While James ain't got the success record of Kobe or Mike, neither one of them been to the finals 7 straight times, with 2 different time as and 3 different rosters

I don't consider myself a Bron stan, but he top 5-10 to me. No one gonna never surpass MJ or Magic but the other 8 spots will forever change

Again , that shit is not as much of an accomplishment as u think it is. The eastern conference has been trash his entire career. All the good teams have been in the west conf, hence him always losing in the finals. The road to the finals has been easy af his entire career.

Miss me with that bs, he's no where near Kobe or MJ level.

Again , that shit is not as much of an accomplishment as u think it is. The eastern conference has been trash his entire career. All the good teams have been in the west conf, hence him always losing in the finals. The road to the finals has been easy af his entire career.

Miss me with that bs, he's no where near Kobe or MJ level.
So the east been trash for 14yrs......14yrs........

14......aight b.

lmaoooooo nigga what NONE .. not ONE of those teams are GREAT teams.

The KNICKS of the 90s was a great team that jordan had to face to his way to the finals, the bad boy pistons, the bird celtics, etc were teams jordan had to face ON HIS WAY to the finals. Kobe had to face the duncan spurs, the Nash Suns, the Dirk Mavs, etc those were great teams , mann im really questioning yall niggas basketball IQ

The Hawks were a great team? lol smh

its hard having these types of discussions with you when you're so rigid

lmaoooooo nigga what NONE .. not ONE of those teams are GREAT teams.

The KNICKS of the 90s was a great team that jordan had to face to his way to the finals, the bad boy pistons, the bird celtics, etc were teams jordan had to face ON HIS WAY to the finals. Kobe had to face the duncan spurs, the Nash Suns, the Dirk Mavs, etc those were great teams , mann im really questioning yall niggas basketball IQ

The Hawks were a great team? lol smh
06 Heat wasn't a great team? Wade, Shaq, JWill, Zo......

I ain't saying every team was stacked was future hall of gamers but Bron ain't walk into any finals (cept this yr)

You bugging if you feel like the East has just been scrubs the last 14 yrs. You just highly biased for the West. Probably think Zbo a Hof cause Grizzlies had a good squad a few yrs back. Let me guess, the Clippers top 4 out the west? Or Houston 1 pc away from the chip.

FOH

agree with everything you said except for Zbo...he might not be a HOF, but he's had a damn good career in memphis as it almost went to shit in Portland.

How am I biased and AP JUST made a thread yesterday saying the West has dominated the NBA since the late 90s, now it's just me thinking that? yall got itman

How am I biased and AP JUST made a thread yesterday saying the West has dominated the NBA since the late 90s, now it's just me thinking that? yall got itman

there was a shift in balance

i dont think anyone would disagree

but it didnt happen overnight. It was a gradual shift

but lets not act like Lebron's teams just swept everybody

it took a couple of tries to knock out Detroit. The same detroit that beat the Lakers in the finals

Back