Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Leaving Neverland

giphy (53).gif

I won't be wasting my time but I'm interested in watching the shitstorm.

Is this 1 of HBO's 2 out 10 bullshit shows that miss or...

i am so disappointed

TiredBountifulCony-size_restricted.gif

thought this was the live action Peter Pan for 2020

According to #TheBlast, they are moving forward with their lawsuit against #HBO for the controversial documentary “Leaving Neverland”. This documentary is based on his alleged sexual abuse.
The lawsuit is for $100Million. The estate believes that the documentary could cost them just about that much. According to the legal documents, obtained by The Blast, MJ’s estate filed a petition to compel HBO into arbitration over the documentary. Micheal’s legal team believes that he is very much innocent.
They are also addressing the two alleged victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck, they claim that “Although Robson and Safechuck now claim to want to speak the truth publicly to help out other ‘victims,’ their prior actions show otherwise.”
Micheal Jackson estate attorney, Howard Weitzman, told The Blast, “HBO breached its agreement not to disparage Michael Jackson by producing and selling to the public a one-sided marathon of unvetted propaganda to shamelessly exploit an innocent man no longer here to defend himself.”
HBO since then released a statement on saying, “Despite the desperate lengths taken to undermine the film, our plans remain unchanged. HBO will move forward with the airing of Leaving Neverland, the two-part documentary, on March 3rd and 4th. This will allow everyone the opportunity to assess the film and the claims in it for themselves.”

did anybody check this out?
I watched part 1 last night. Will watch part 2 tonight.

Dunno how i feel about it. Its not very hard to believe if everything the folks are saying is true. Both these parents and Michael are in the wrong. Parents shouldnt have left the kids alone with him and Michael shouldnt have had that type of relationship with any child. I dont want to say Michael is guilty, because he made thriller. He definitely overstepped a lot of boundaries though. The Fax's he was sending those kids and always having to hold their hand in public. Just fucking weird. He was raised very weird though and was thrown into the spotlight at a very young age. Whole situation is just fucking weird.

I watched part 1 last night. Will watch part 2 tonight.

Dunno how i feel about it. Its not very hard to believe if everything the folks are saying is true. Both these parents and Michael are in the wrong. Parents shouldnt have left the kids alone with him and Michael shouldnt have had that type of relationship with any child. I dont want to say Michael is guilty, because he made thriller. He definitely overstepped a lot of boundaries though. The Fax's he was sending those kids and always having to hold their hand in public. Just fucking weird. He was raised very weird though and was thrown into the spotlight at a very young age. Whole situation is just fucking weird.

Sounds like another Abducted in Plain Sight

Sounds like another Abducted in Plain Sight
Honestly it kind of is lmao. Parents should have known better but they were bought basically. Michael allegedly would take interest in these kids who were dancers and pay for them and the family to come to shows. Give the parents a nice suite. Limo's for transportation. Hang out at the ranch. Kids would perform on stage with Mike, then about a year later Michael would have a new "best friend" but still keep in contact with the previous one although it wouldnt be as often. In the beginning Michael would be fine with the parents not wanting the kid to stay with him, but overtime would do things like taking the kid on tour or somehow convincing the parents to let the kid stay with him. He also maintained friendly contact with all of the parents exclaiming how lonely he was and appreciative he was for the parents letting him hang out with the kid(s). Both sets of parents claim they felt Michael was another son to them. Whole ordeal is just fucking weird dude lol.

Way too many details from those dudes for me to believe everything they were saying.

Way too many details from those dudes for me to believe everything they were saying.
THis whole thing is a cash grab. Why wait til Mike dead, go to his funeral and do a documentary on your own abuse? There was plenty of chances to speak up and confront Mike while he was alive. The only thing that they gain from this is money.

THis whole thing is a cash grab. Why wait til Mike dead, go to his funeral and do a documentary on your own abuse? There was plenty of chances to speak up and confront Mike while he was alive. The only thing that they gain from this is money.
Fucked up thing is both the guys this doc is about, Wade Robson defended him during both trials. The other guy didnt defend him but kept his mouth shut at the second trial. Both of them continued life without telling a soul. Attended his funeral and everything but both went through depression and other issues like that and decided they had to clear their conscious.

Apparently the director is saying theres enough material for a sequel too

Fucked up thing is both the guys this doc is about, Wade Robson defended him during both trials. The other guy didnt defend him but kept his mouth shut at the second trial. Both of them continued life without telling a soul. Attended his funeral and everything but both went through depression and other issues like that and decided they had to clear their conscious.

Apparently the director is saying theres enough material for a sequel too
They should have cleared their conscious when he was alive. They are grown ass men. A documentary is not needed to tell your story. An interview would suffice. What is to be gained from this except money? If you not confronting who you are accusing then there is no closer.

They should have cleared their conscious when he was alive. They are grown ass men. A documentary is not needed to tell your story. An interview would suffice. What is to be gained from this except money? If you not confronting who you are accusing then there is no closer.

Yeah it's definitely for money regardless if it was true or not. It's been confirmed that the wade fella has been going through financial issues as of late. Dudes are getting book deals and everything.

Back