Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leave or stay?

I have another long winded answer but it might come off offensive. So I will just say I never fully accept the given reason not to get marriage is because "a piece of paper is not important".

If a man does not want to get married, trust me, there is more reason than that and it's not with your best interest at heart.

I have another long winded answer but it might come off offensive. So I will just say I never fully accept the given reason not to get marriage is because "a piece of paper is not important".

If a man does not want to get married, trust me, there is more reason than that and it's not with your best interest at heart.
does it really matter though?
if he don't want it and you do you should be like....

giphy.gif

people gotta know when it's time to walk away

does it really matter though?
if he don't want it and you do you should be like....

giphy.gif

people gotta know when it's time to walk away

Why she gotta leave du,

What we got going on in this 1-5 year duration, (where we're building) it's going beautiful, why mess it up and leave because I'm not ready to walk down the aisle

Why she gotta leave du,

What we got going on in this 1-5 year duration, (where we're building) it's going beautiful, why mess it up and leave because I'm not ready to walk down the aisle
she not gonna get over it fam....

that's something she places a very high value on..... in her heart....just cuz it's not important to you, doesn't mean it's not important to her....

and a lotta people in general ain't gonna be able to get past that....

just like you said what about the guy who is in a marriage he don't really want to be in,

what about the chick who really want to marry a dude, but feels stuck shacking up or playing house in a bf/gf game,.....

these are the types of things that if the two people don't see eye to eye on they needa just cut their losses and split....

if she ain't gonna be happy with a dude who don't wanna marry her that's her business,.....so let shorty go find that nigga who wanna be a husband....

Yo, I think I'll feel some kind of way if a chick left me because she wants to get ready and I wasn't ready
33nvsyc.jpg

reading that doesn't even makes sense but it's a hidden thing that would make me feel a way

Shit, Like how Martin felt when Gina pressured dude into marrying him, I'll feel like him

yeah I dont think its cool to pressure your partner into doing anything.

If I ask you and you say no

Im going to ask do you ever see yourself changing your mind? and if you say no, maybe or yea, but not anytime soon.

Im bouncing!

Sistren, I am speaking for me but the concept of needing the paper as security of our relationship is what I personally had a problem with. Luckily, she and other people showed me just how many other reasons you would need that piece of paper for. The reasoning for the piece of paper is what I think was troubling for me but luckily she stuck with me and I was open to learning. In the end it was about so much more than the piece of paper. But I can still see why men/ women would be opposed to it.

say it whiskas!!! I want to hear it

If marriage was important to me and he didn't want it, that's an incompatibility. Just like if he wanted marriage and I didn't, I couldn't say shit if it was a dealbreaker in an otherwise perfect relationship.

i think it'd be healthier for both parties to part ways in that situation. easier to find someone who wants the same thing, than it is to change their mind. The alternative is settling, and who wants to have a spouse that didn't truly want that (or a bf/gf that's always gonna be an aspiring spouse)?

Hit the road yo

We supposed to be better than some damn label so if you feel you need to be married and I don't than damn it, do you

I would like to place a reservation for some cutty in the near future tho

Back