Welcome To aBlackWeb

You said the liberal machine hates Shapiro like there's some bias involved.
First I commend you for asking my opinion instead of jumping to conclusions & making up shit. Second there is a bias in our major "news" stations. Right now you either have the left leaning liberal media or you have the right leaning conservative media. Both sides too busy screaming hysterically at what the other side does, that we only accidentally get real news on tv. You literally have to find other outlets to get real reporting. Shit is ridiculous rn.

First I commend you for asking my opinion instead of jumping to conclusions & making up shit. Second there is a bias in our major "news" stations. Right now you either have the left leaning liberal media or you have the right leaning conservative media. Both sides too busy screaming hysterically at what the other side does, that we only accidentally get real news on tv. You literally have to find other outlets to get real reporting. Shit is ridiculous rn.

There isn't really a Leftist mainstream news network. There are conservatives networks like FOX and then not so conservative networks like all the others.

There's bias all over for sure but the Left doesn't have people like Shapiro, who knowingly spread discord and hate through misinformation campaigns and bigotry disguised (rather poorly) as intellectualism.

The mainstream media is biased but again there's no Leftist equivalent to FOX, and the other mainstream news stations are biased in favour of the right by omission; they don't cover issues which could upset the establishment ie mass incarceration, ghettos, lobbyists, lasting effects of regime change overseas etc.

Where people believe there's a leftist bias in the mainstream media they're often referrin' to social issues like transgenderism and while I agree there is a bias there, it's not the same and policy or economic stuff.

Last edited:
There isn't really a Leftist mainstream news network. There are conservatives networks like FOX and then not so conservative networks like all the others.

There's bias all over for sure but the Left doesn't have people like Shapiro, who knowingly spread discord and hate through misinformation campaigns and bigotry disguised (rather poorly) as intellectualism.

The mainstream media is biased but again there's no Leftist equivalent to FOX, and the other mainstream news stations are biased in favour of the right by omission; they don't cover issues which could upset the establishment ie mass incarceration, ghettos, lobbyists, lasting effects of regime change overseas etc.

Where people believe there's a leftist bias in the mainstream media they're often referrin' to social issues like transgenderism and while I agree there is a bias there, it's not the same and policy or economic stuff.
I thought the bolded until around the time it looked like Trump was the front running and had a legit shot, then it all changed, IMO. Your right about the left not having main talking heads like Shapiro and his cohorts. I think thats because more left leaning people have too many obscure agendas to push to be united for anything.

As for the policy stuff, those right extremist str8 up want it more and they dont are who knows it. They arnt shady, elitist, pussies like the vast majority of our Democratic officials. Their ranks full of old people that love telling us how they're trying to do stuff and about things that were accomplished decades ago, while they just line their pockets and tell us how evil the right is. Bunch of Al Sharptons running around.

Speaking of the trans stuff, I've seen them make a big stink over trivial trans and gay rights than anything that has to do with people of color. They all need to be voted out and get young people in there that are serious & not with the fuck shit. They'll stomp around condemning every Republican when the cameras are on. but are hanging out with those same people, laughing and eating lunch when the cameras are off. Its all just a big joke at this point

Wrong but ok
You gotta feel me in what I'm thinking of in context of it being powerful. Yes the spoken word can move the toughest man to tears. The spoke word is powerful, what I'm referencing is, influencing the directionless to a direction. If you are strong of mind, it can move you, but it cant move you.

You gotta feel me in what I'm thinking of in context of it being powerful. Yes the spoken word can move the toughest man to tears. The spoke word is powerful, what I'm referencing is, influencing the directionless to a direction. If you are strong of mind, it can move you, but it cant move you.

Respect.

I didn't jump to any unreasonable conclusions nor did I make up shit. You're a black man describing an anti black bigot as a "proud yamaka wearing jew". That characterization shows a certain level of respect. Unearned respect. That's pure coonery.

ben-shapiro-benshapiro-trayvon-martin-would-have-turned-21-today-30746117.png

j8p4gy4hymh21.jpg

This is who Ben Shapiro is...

Back