Welcome To aBlackWeb

Laverne Cox "States men who are ashamed of dating trans women are insecure"?

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Actress Laverne Cox is making news – for what many feel are controversial statements.

Laverne spoke with Attitude magazine, about meeting straight men on dating apps. She claims that often times, when they find out she’s TRANS – they don’t want to date her anymore.

Here’s what she said, about those men: “They’re insecure as fuck. . . . There’s nothing wrong with [dating Trans women]. Toxic masculinity is bullshit.”

Do you agree?

She’s not talking about men who choose not to date transwomen. She’s talking about those who do and hide it. Learn how to read.

Lol thought Race made this thread

Seems right up her alley

She’s not talking about men who choose not to date transwomen. She’s talking about those who do and hide it. Learn how to read.
I don’t know if that what she is saying

‘Often time she claims WHEN they find out she’s Trans.....’

That implies they didn’t know and weren’t actively searching for trans women’s

ok ill admit,

statements like these from the trans community always rubbed me the wrong way because ppl are allowed to date whoever they see fit

now if cishetero men and women are refusing to date trans men and women because of some anti-trans, violent ideology, and because they still don’t understand basic biology in regards to sex, sexuality, and gender—- that’s one thing

but deciding to only date people who identify with their biological sex because of reproduction reasoning (wanting to have kids), because the person identifies as straight and wants to date someone of the same identity is something totally different

I think it has to do with ones views

me personally, I’ll date anybody. I also advocate for the LGBTQIA community, now will I marry or enter into a long-term partnership with a trans man? no because I want kids and that’s the only reason why. I want kids with my partner, biological kids that come from the both of us.

now what you negros are displaying here is just violent, anti-trans ideas

you just don’t accept or support or advocate, for trans men and women.

so that’s why Laverne’s comments seem so wrong/off base to you

when really yalls headass logic is what’s wrong.

now what you negros are displaying here is just violent, anti-trans ideas

you just don’t accept or support or advocate, for trans men and women.

so that’s why Laverne’s comments seem so wrong/off base to you

when really yalls headass logic is what’s wrong.
lol

Im open minded i dont think lbgqti community is trying to take over the world or make the world soft or some agenda. And i can see why many trans individuals dont openly broadcast it when dating because its literally dangerous and we dont live in a world thats so open minded.

On the flip and this is probably rare occurrence alot of people may view a person they were with as using deception by not saying something

Back