Welcome To aBlackWeb

LaVar Ball's Big Baller Brand receives 'F' rating from Better Business Bureau

. • Nov. 25, 2017: “This company does not offer refunds. I purchased two items and was told there would be a 1-2 week delay. I have been waiting six weeks now, and when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a ‘small baller.’ At this point I believe they have decided to steal my money.

:ohlord:

and you know how many people said trump dont know shit?

but all people saw was his money.

At least trump projected success to fool people along with talking shit.

Lavar projects being defiant and thats why people support him.
They are both the same taking two different paths, but arriving at the same place.

Yo 2stepz is to Lavar and BBB what Monizzll was to Jay/Tidal.

giphy.gif

As noted by ESPN, Business Insider, Sports Illustrated, CBS Sports, SB Nation, the New York Daily News, TMZ Sports, Yahoo Sports, Fansided, For The Win, and Bleacher Report, among others, the Better Business Bureau has awarded LaVar Ball’s Big Baller Brand an F for poor customer service. LaVar Ball, as you might have read at Deadspin several times on Monday alone, is a famous dickweed and shameless brand pusher, which means that horrible Big Baller Brand service (like one of his customers getting called a “small baller”) seems like ideal blog fodder.

However, the sporting press at large failed to note that the Better Business Bureau is a huge scam, and that its ratings are essentially meaningless. While they seem like a trustworthy consumer advocacy group, the Better Business Bureau has undermined their own legitimacy several times. A 2010 ABC News exposé caught the Better Business Bureau giving an A- grade to a fake business unsubtly dubbed “Hamas” in exchange for a payment of $425. BBB also accredited the online Nazi haven Stormfront and a few other nonexistent businesses that paid the registration fee.

A more recent CNN investigation found that over 100 businesses that have had “serious actions taken against them by government regulators in the past year” or were “ruled flat-out scams” still maintained A- grades or better from the BBB. “In many cases, more weight is placed on companies addressing complaints through the BBB’s own system than any other factor—even government lawsuits alleging practices that directly violate the BBB’s principles of membership like misleading advertising,” CNN wrote.

Ball may be a toxic asshole dedicated solely to circling the wagons around his dumb shoe company, but he was completely correct when he told Darren Rovell that the Better Business Bureau was full of shit.

https://deadspin.com/the-better-business-bureau-giving-big-baller-brand-an-1821890957

Last edited:
So... Muhfuckas are actually surprised that a company by the name of "Big Baller Brand" is some bullshit that can't deliver?

not-surprised.jpg

So... Muhfuckas are actually surprised that a company by the name of "Big Baller Brand" is some bullshit that can't deliver?

not-surprised.jpg

That rating could have been bought by @DOS_patos for all we know.
:ainttrippin:
Better Business Bureau is apparently a bullshit entity.

As noted by ESPN, Business Insider, Sports Illustrated, CBS Sports, SB Nation, the New York Daily News, TMZ Sports, Yahoo Sports, Fansided, For The Win, and Bleacher Report, among others, the Better Business Bureau has awarded LaVar Ball’s Big Baller Brand an F for poor customer service. LaVar Ball, as you might have read at Deadspin several times on Monday alone, is a famous dickweed and shameless brand pusher, which means that horrible Big Baller Brand service (like one of his customers getting called a “small baller”) seems like ideal blog fodder.

However, the sporting press at large failed to note that the Better Business Bureau is a huge scam, and that its ratings are essentially meaningless. While they seem like a trustworthy consumer advocacy group, the Better Business Bureau has undermined their own legitimacy several times. A 2010 ABC News exposé caught the Better Business Bureau giving an A- grade to a fake business unsubtly dubbed “Hamas” in exchange for a payment of $425. BBB also accredited the online Nazi haven Stormfront and a few other nonexistent businesses that paid the registration fee.

A more recent CNN investigation found that over 100 businesses that have had “serious actions taken against them by government regulators in the past year” or were “ruled flat-out scams” still maintained A- grades or better from the BBB. “In many cases, more weight is placed on companies addressing complaints through the BBB’s own system than any other factor—even government lawsuits alleging practices that directly violate the BBB’s principles of membership like misleading advertising,” CNN wrote.

Ball may be a toxic asshole dedicated solely to circling the wagons around his dumb shoe company, but he was completely correct when he told Darren Rovell that the Better Business Bureau was full of shit.

https://deadspin.com/the-better-business-bureau-giving-big-baller-brand-an-1821890957

Nigga, don't nobody take the bbb serious, they have no authority lol.

:sup:

Lmao. 25k. Fohwtbs.

Yall definitely not some big ballers.

so now nigga really trynna say the BBB is not credible because lavar said so?

if you getting porches, $5mill homes and ferraris....

but cant pay $25k? and cant deliver shoes on time?

yea ok....

do i need to say more?

so now nigga really trynna say the BBB is not credible because lavar said so?

if you getting porches, $5mill homes and ferraris....

but cant pay $25k? and cant deliver shoes on time?

yea ok....

do i need to say more?

Deadspin said it not Lavar.
$25k aint shit in the grand scheme of anything and you know it. BBB could clear that debt anytime. Doesnt cost them anything not to.

Deadspin said it not Lavar.
$25k aint shit in the grand scheme of anything and you know it. BBB could clear that debt anytime. Doesnt cost them anything not to.
$25k aint shit.....true.

but heres the thing i have said from the get go......handle business correctly. you put the brand out there.....stand by it and make sure it does what it should do. all the talking and now shit coming to him...he cant brush it off. simply because it should have never happened.

big talkers should not give people openings.

too many holes in all the shit he says and does....and i saw it from the get go.

i can support black but i wont support fukkery that happens to be black.

homie needs to tighten up...

and before @Black Caesar says anything......

im about to go in on bezos and that tesla nigga too.

they aint what people think either.

they all faking smarter than what they are.

Back