Welcome To aBlackWeb

LaVar Ball thinks his wife had a major stroke so she 'can be quiet for a minute'

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
LaVar Ball’s wife, Tina, suffered a major stroke in February 2017. Since then, LaVar and the rest of his family have been fairly quiet on her health and recovery process — which is fair, considering the circumstances.

LaVar said that Tina had her stroke — on purpose — so that she “can be quiet for a minute.”

In his suite on this afternoon, during an interview he insists is recorded, LaVar sidesteps questions that would humanize him and offsets the occasional tender moment about his wife — “As long as she can smile, give a kiss and a hug,” he says, “I’m good” — with striking displays of cruelty — “That’s probably why she had the stroke, so she can be quiet for a minute.”

After leaving the hospital and returning home after her stroke, LaVar also said that it was his idea to prohibit her from using a wheelchair in the house.

Though he didn’t do this as a challenge to her to recover faster, but rather that she would be “tearing up our house” by using it inside.

He would often berate her in public, too, once pointing out that she’s “moving like an old-ass lady.”

Rather than slow his gait when they’d go to lunch in Chino Hills, he’d point out she’s “moving like an old-ass lady” because she uses a cane or advise Tina to “put your damn foot forward and walk!”

“Keep moving slow; I’m gonna be inside with the AC blowing,” he now recalls telling her. “[Shoot], I’m not waiting all day for you to walk across the street; you better get to moving.”

LaVar will, during a one-hour interview, praise his wife’s fortitude and progress, but more frequently he brags about the harsh things he has told her over the past 15 months. His words draw shocked expressions from strangers, he says, and LaVar’s own mother often leaves the room when he speaks to Tina this way.

He does not apologize for this or much else, and he believes — or says he believes — Lonzo is the first but not the last of his sons to reach the NBA because of two things: LaVar’s unreasonable expectations and God’s plan, which apparently included giving Tina a near-fatal stroke.

“The Lord said: I’m going to tuck her away in this hospital for a minute, LaVar, till you finish doing what you’re doing,” he says, going on to suggest that his wife’s affliction in no way disrupts their pursuit of success and that he never worried about her because, simply, he’s too lucky for his wife to die young.

“She’ll be a little — excuse my language — [messed] up, but she ain’t gonna die,” he says, and with a videographer maneuvering around the suite, it’s difficult to know whether LaVar truly believes what he’s saying or if it’s just good TV.

Tina moved in with her parents over the past several months, too, while LaVar was off watching his sons play professionally in Lithuania, attempting to start his Junior Basketball Association league, filming their Facebook reality show “Ball in the Family,” or a number of other things to promote the Big Baller Brand. They are currently helping her recover, something doctors initially thought would never be possible.

Him and his family is the reason I don’t want Bron to go to L.A. I can’t deal wit lookin at and listening to his stupid ass. Nor can I deal wit his overrated scrub son that looks like the Neanderthal version of Drake.

That whole family is a bunch of delusional dickheads.

your infatuation with Lavar is strange man.
see this is what yall are missing

its alot of dudes ..young dudes looking up to him. and he chooses to care himself in a way thats not helpful to others following in his steps. his business sense is not there because his partner is running everything and his jba league....the contract makes the kids slaves for two years.

and the sad part is people say they wish they had a father like him.

its so many things wrong here that young black men dont need in their life ...yet because they dont know they love it.

all this shit...is not what people think it is.

now i ask you...if the kids in your hood looked up to a drug dealer.....would you just allow it? or would you try to educate them on the problems? even tho.....they see cars, money and women and attention.

see this is what yall are missing

its alot of dudes ..young dudes looking up to him. and he chooses to care himself in a way thats not helpful to others following in his steps. his business sense is not there because his partner is running everything and his jba league....the contract makes the kids slaves for two years.

and the sad part is people say they wish they had a father like him.

its so many things wrong here that young black men dont need in their life ...yet because they dont know they love it.

all this shit...is not what people think it is.

now i ask you...if the kids in your hood looked up to a drug dealer.....would you just allow it? or would you try to educate them on the problems? even tho.....they see cars, money and women and attention.

I agree. Muthafuckas is so used to black men to being portrayed by the media as deadbeats, or absentee, that the bar has been lowered to what’s an acceptable role model for the kids in our community. Lavar is not an acceptable role model. He’s barely an acceptable human being.

I agree. Muthafuckas is so used to black men to being portrayed by the media as deadbeats, or absentee, that the bar has been lowered to what’s an acceptable role model for the kids in our community. Lavar is not an acceptable role model. He’s barely an acceptable human being.
exactly...

most people dont even know why they like him...outside of hes black and being a good father.

how?
his kids have said plenty of times they want to play football..but he forced them to basketball.

is it the simple fact thats his pushing them? but pushing them for who? what because lonzo is in the NBA? so what about the other fathers whos kids are in the NBA?

Is it because he wanted to make a brand? Ill rip this apart when i make the final thread about this idiot.

its crazy that people think he is some sort of genius.
repackaging water and sneakers dont make you a genius.

Nah. This dude needs to be slapped, just on that shit he said about all those legends’ kids.

02FBC79E-06DE-4BFB-82AE-C55C1E3F202B.png

I respect his hustle and how he pretty much trolled his son Lonzo to the ‘A, and defended him against that snow bunny On Colin Cowherd’s show, but that’s where it stops.

Fuck Big Baller Var. I TOLD y’all Lonzo not getting drafted by the Sixers was a wonderful thing. He definitely would’ve caught a fade or two, talking that shit to the Philly coaching staff.

Nah. This dude needs to be slapped, just on that shit he said about all those legends’ kids.

View attachment 52296

I respect his hustle and how he pretty much trolled his son Lonzo to the ‘A, and defended him against that snow bunny On Colin Cowherd’s show, but that’s where it stops.

Fuck Big Baller Var. I TOLD y’all Lonzo not getting drafted by the Sixers was a wonderful thing. He definitely would’ve caught a fade or two, talking that shit to the Philly coaching staff.

From a burner account. Lmaoooooo.

GWKyyZd.gif

I know guys who love their wives and in the company of friends would say the same thing. Sort of deprecating humor to deal with hard to deal with emotions. That's the type of guy I think he is, and he is carelessly show casing it without context.

He speaks like he is constantly surrounded by friends cause he himself has no ill will to anyone. Consistent barber shop talk, he's that guy. We all know that guy.

Bruh... I live in LA and never hear anything about lavar anymore... unless you post about him.

You're helping the relevance of the exact person you dislike at this point.

Told her she couldn't get a wheelchair because it would tear up the house

That's some funny, sick, yet REAL shit

Back