Welcome To aBlackWeb

Latin Kings k*lls 16yr Old Boy suspected rival from another gang In Chicago

I don’t get it.

so the barber was part of a gang and lived with a dude that was part Of another gang?

The part about him going up stairs to get some water is confusing me.
Niggas Cant get thirsty?

This sounds like this thread should be re-worded to cut out the over-sensationalized headline.

At 16 years old he had a decision to make: Admit his gang affiliation and deal with whatever consequences came from that or deny his gang affiliation and deal with the consequences of that down line. He kept it solid and it cost him his life. Cold position for a child to be in.

Gangs have territories true but I don’t think Chicago is like back in the day a lot of people be related and I think Chicago has some of the oldest a biggest neighborhoods.

Some neighborhoods will have rivals just on opposite corners of each other.

Add to that if some of these ppl are constantly moving they'll end up on top of each other eventually.

Whats funny though is, at least from my more limited perspective these days, the gangbanging doesn't seem to be as obvious/on the block chilling like it used to be

It's like mobile gangbanging or some shit lol. Drive bys and car jackings, almost dont matter the area anymore.

Some neighborhoods will have rivals just on opposite corners of each other.

Add to that if some of these ppl are constantly moving they'll end up on top of each other eventually.

Whats funny though is, at least from my more limited perspective these days, the gangbanging doesn't seem to be as obvious/on the block chilling like it used to be

It's like mobile gangbanging or some shit lol. Drive bys and car jackings, almost dont matter the area anymore.

Word but like... sharing the same kitchen? Shouldn't that then become neutral territory?

Word but like... sharing the same kitchen? Shouldn't that then become neutral territory?
My interpretation/assumption was they caught the dude in the hallway and the article didn't make the distinction of separate apartments.

Idk many apartment complexes where u can go upstairs n still be in the same apartment.

Idk ?

Back