Welcome To aBlackWeb

Latin Kings k*lls 16yr Old Boy suspected rival from another gang In Chicago

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
marquette_park_shooting.jpg

Two people are in custody in connection with the fatal shooting of a teenage boy Friday in Marquette Park on the Southwest Side.

The boy, 16, was visiting a friend about 8:45 p.m. when two males started arguing with him inside an apartment in the 6300 block of South Richmond Street, Chicago police said.

The males began hitting the boy, but he was able to escape the apartment and fled down the street, police said. The males chased him and fired shots as they ran, striking him several times throughout the body.

He was identified as Julian Castillo by the Cook County medica examiner’s office.

The two males were taken into custody and were being questioned by Area One detectives Friday night.

Everytime I see these bold ass killings I gotta think these muhfuckas been killing people and getting away with it to do this shit and not think of repercussions

Everytime I see these bold ass killings I gotta think these muhfuckas been killing people and getting away with it to do this shit and not think of repercussions
Murder clearance rate by Chicago police was 44% officially in 2020

but that’s an overstatement

How does the haircut play into all this?

It doesn't. You know how they like to sensationalize headlines with a grain a truth to make all minorities seem like animals. Like they was doing with them damn chicken sandwiches at Popeyes.

what actually happens: One nigga walks into Popeyes and sees that the line is long and tries to skip some people and just get in where he fit in. One nigga in the back of the line, standing there with his daughter, tells him the line starts back there. Line skipper slaps the shit outta other dude, says 'suck my dick, bitch nigga! You and your daughter!'. Dude takes line skipper outside and beats him to death.'

what is reported: man beaten to death over chicken sandwich

LLS @ getting your haircut by a rival gang member and not even knowing it. These fools out here severely lacking.

Jesus Moro, 21, and Sergio Rodriguez, 20, were charged with first-degree murder Monday in the shooting of Julian Castillo, according to Chicago police.

Castillo was cutting the hair of a fellow Two-Six gang member in an apartment Friday night when the man with the haircut went upstairs to get a glass of water, Cook County prosecutors said.

Rodriguez recognized the man’s hairstyle as that of a Two-Six member and pulled out a gun inside the building in the 6300 block of South Richmond Street, prosecutors said.

Rodriguez chased the man downstairs to where Castillo was, prosecutors said. Rodriguez asked Castillo about his gang affiliation, and when Castillo identified himself as a Two-Six, Rodriguez began punching him.

Castillo broke free and ran outside, making it about a block-and-a half down the street before Moro emerged and opened fire, prosecutors said. Castillo was struck several times.

He was taken to Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, where he was pronounced dead.

Officers arrested Rodriguez after finding him hiding in the trunk of a parked Chevy Malibu, prosecutors said. Moro was taken into custody after he came out of the restroom in the second-floor apartment.

Both men were ordered held without bail and are due back in court Tuesday.

It doesn't. You know how they like to sensationalize headlines with a grain a truth to make all minorities seem like animals. Like they was doing with them damn chicken sandwiches at Popeyes.

what actually happens: One nigga walks into Popeyes and sees that the line is long and tries to skip some people and just get in where he fit in. One nigga in the back of the line, standing there with his daughter, tells him the line starts back there. Line skipper slaps the shit outta other dude, says 'suck my dick, bitch nigga! You and your daughter!'. Dude takes line skipper outside and beats him to death.'

what is reported: man beaten to death over chicken sandwich

Your version of events ain't really any better or that much different from what they report. It's just more detailed. I appreciate the narrative though.

On topic, this shit is kinda confusing. It was some gang shit based on the story, but how are rival gangs just chilling in the same building in the first place. Don't they have their own territories or something. Like if they can literally cross paths these easily, and it's always beef on sight, how are there not murders everyday? Oh way, it's Chicago, there practically are murders every day. Carry on I guess.

Thanks for the clarity.

Now can somebody explain why these rival gang members were all sharing the same kitchen?

I don’t get it.

so the barber was part of a gang and lived with a dude that was part Of another gang?

Last edited:
Back