Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sam Crooke

Ladies.... you send a man that one text at nite... do you get mad, if he ignores you? If he ignores it, do you assume there's another woman? What about if you send it and let's say he show up at your door in like 2 mins? Do you get suspicious?

Ladies.... you send a man that one text at nite... do you get mad, if he ignores you? If he ignores it, do you assume there's another woman? What about if you send it and let's say he show up at your door in like 2 mins? Do you get suspicious?
just lay out the situation b

If I'm horny as hell, I'll get baby mad. I'll just think he was sleep. If he pops up quick, I'll be questioning how the hell he get here so fast but I'll jump his bones.

Where do you come up with this shit Sam?:really:

But to answer your question I dont send late night texts unless I'm drunk.
Half the time I have no intention of seeing you, I'm just saucy and want to talk.

I use to assume there were other women until I realized a lot of men really just be sleep at the crib and didn't see your text.

If he shows up at my house in 2 mins

I'm calling the cops. :snitch1:

Last edited:
DykRG.gif

I can't really say like I know what that is these days (FML)!
I did date once tho (FML)again! Anyways if I sent it and he didn't answer me I would probably think he was sleep.
Ask him bout it the next day before I made sum of it.
As for if he showed up in 2 I would think he might be a stalker...

Okay well here's one situation I was in. One of my classmates hits me with a late night text, I didn't really reply cause I was in the neighborhood anyway so I just showed up. But I was on a date, I guess you can call it a date cause I had to pay for everything. So I'm headed home and bam she hits me up wit the text.

As soon as I get there damn it's 21 questions... hey you asked me, no demanded I come get sum. Was I wrong? I didn't even seem eager too for that beaver

Okay well here's one situation I was in. One of my classmates hits me with a late night text, I didn't really reply cause I was in the neighborhood anyway so I just showed up. But I was on a date, I guess you can call it a date cause I had to pay for everything. So I'm headed home and bam she hits me up wit the text.

As soon as I get there damn it's 21 questions... hey you asked me, no demanded I come get sum. Was I wrong? I didn't even seem eager too for that beaver

Nah you didn't do shit wrong fam, but there is an obvious question after reading this story......... how big were the titties?

I go to bed at like 8 so I am of no help

lol seriously at this point in my life sex is not enough of a motivator for me to interrupt my sleep

Back