Welcome To aBlackWeb

Late and Disorganized

She’s coming back tomorrow, wanna see if she wanna do another but with more serious topics

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Did another wit the little sis, more serious subjects

• Goat
So 1st full episode I have listened to. I listened to the very 1st one you posted on here and then this one. Love the title, your voice and the general flow. Here are my thoughts on this episode

Thoughts:
1. Da-baby and the idea of people groups and not treating each other as monoliths
I think and have read about how the human mind tries to analyze information the quickest and simplest way as to then inform "you" how to behave, think and interact. Not saying it's a right or wrong thing. So if your mind perceives a group of men dressed a certain way, talking a certain way...it automatically triggers you to act accordingly. I use to think oh we can help people and "world peace " (fuck that)..the best thing is for each person to stop looking outward and look inward. That's when we can truly appreciate the multifaceted layers we are as spiritual beings in this body.( inner peace)

2. Your personal story
Yes the shit definitely made me want to cry or at least reach through the speaker and hug u and say you are loved💜💜💜. Your story also reminded me alot of my father's upbringing and me and his relationship. But I am happy your able to find and be you despite some of those experiences. I do have different thoughts on love as you expressed in your pod.

3. Toxicity
I think all humans as you stated have toxic things going on. I word it a little differently and say low vibrations vs high vibrations. And very much like you stated it's a choice. I do feel that awareness has alot to play into it and idk if every one is able to tap into awareness and the ability to see themselves. Like you say your vibes attract your tribe lol.

• Goat
So 1st full episode I have listened to. I listened to the very 1st one you posted on here and then this one. Love the title, your voice and the general flow. Here are my thoughts on this episode

Thoughts:
1. Da-baby and the idea of people groups and not treating each other as monoliths
I think and have read about how the human mind tries to analyze information the quickest and simplest way as to then inform "you" how to behave, think and interact. Not saying it's a right or wrong thing. So if your mind perceives a group of men dressed a certain way, talking a certain way...it automatically triggers you to act accordingly. I use to think oh we can help people and "world peace " (fuck that)..the best thing is for each person to stop looking outward and look inward. That's when we can truly appreciate the multifaceted layers we are as spiritual beings in this body.( inner peace)

2. Your personal story
Yes the shit definitely made me want to cry or at least reach through the speaker and hug u and say you are loved💜💜💜. Your story also reminded me alot of my father's upbringing and me and his relationship. But I am happy your able to find and be you despite some of those experiences. I do have different thoughts on love as you expressed in your pod.

3. Toxicity
I think all humans as you stated have toxic things going on. I word it a little differently and say low vibrations vs high vibrations. And very much like you stated it's a choice. I do feel that awareness has alot to play into it and idk if every one is able to tap into awareness and the ability to see themselves. Like you say your vibes attract your tribe lol.
Another aware being!!
holiday-classics-elf.gif

Thoughts:

2. Your personal story

3. Toxicity
Thank you for the listen, and I appreciate your breakdown.

But I agree that you can tell a lot about a person by how the string together words and the words the emphasize and tones.

I can tell who people are in under 5 minutes.

shit always impressed people especially wifey. Shits like a superpower.

Hey ABW fam, reaching out for suggestions of things to talk about on my pod

I have three segments

a relationship segment..I would like suggestions on what type of relationships I can talk about

a late to..segment, I would like suggestions to talk about things we be late to

and a story segment..what type of stories do you like to hear told in life?

I haven't listened to all your episodes. So if you have already spoken on this, disregard.

Relationship
How to vet your potential boo. Like what questions and or behaviors are best for what she/he is wanting. Seems like it's easy to vibe with someone. Chill and hangout and yall have things in common. But when it comes to the part of living with someone...what can you do in the beginning to best understand if this person will be a good fit. Because ppl have a representative the first 3 to 6 months. And then the real them show up.

A late to- idk

Stories
anything where there was some enlightenment and growth realized. Even though some fucked up shit happened 😒. There was some inner standing. I love to hear how individuals can see the good in all things.

Back