Welcome To aBlackWeb

Late and Disorganized

This was dope
Respect for doing the hardest part of just creating it and putting it out there. Good shit @Alle'Oop

I agree 100% about telling the same stories in films and tv shows when it comes to US. I think we're in a great time right now where we're getting more diverse black films, tv shows and all that. Its not JUST slavery, trauma and hood shit no more. They still making alot of those movies but we getting other stories being told as well.

One technical thing I would suggest is to boost your audio some more. I had to turn my computer volume up damn near all the way to hear you properly.

Keep up the work fam..
Thank you, I think ima take the feed back and do another tonight, y’all got any suggestions for topics?

This was really, REALLY good for a first or even 100th podcast!

Admittedly, I wasn't focused on what you were talking about, as I'm working, but just hearing you speak was pleasurable...it didn't sound like a bunch of droning on and on.

I'm looking forward to the next one, Germz...well done, Sir.

I listened to about ten minutes. It’s cool and I like it. I personally don’t give a damn about tv shows or listening to someone talk about them but you did good.

you didn’t ramble too much and you didn’t say “umm” a lot.

I listened to about ten minutes. It’s cool and I like it. I personally don’t give a damn about tv shows or listening to someone talk about them but you did good.

you didn’t ramble too much and you didn’t say “umm” a lot.
What topics would you like to hear

Big fan base for 15-30 min pods. Some people don't have much time to get that unwind session in. if you do make longer ones you'll need to break it up so listeners don't get ear/brain fatigue, quick little 15 second music break or chance to thrown in the add or subscribe comment with some more prominent music in the background.

Aye alley
We Capricorn’s.......they don’t get it.

they think I’m trying to steal ya shine......they don’t see it.

Pimp them hoes blood

greatness is ya middle name

Back