Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Lastarya

I appreciate those videos because I don't complain like some of these other negus. keep that fire shit coming.

Last edited:
It seems to me that he cuts the videos and posts the full videos in his VIP group which is paid, I think $ 10, I tried to enter but he only accepts PayPal and my account is limited. But his group seems to be really good
What's the info because I don't mind paying $10 for the V.I.P. telegram and I have paypal.

Man don't be fooled by lastarya or the guy selling the vids, she shows nothing and her onlyfans updates are very infrequent. What these guys do is screenshot 1 screen out of her video giving you the impression that she's showing pussy which she isn't. The content these guys selling are available by doing a search if you look hard enough on reddit or Google. After watching the car screen vid sure she shows her tittie's but that's it, still hiding that 40 year old pussy.

Man don't be fooled by lastarya or the guy selling the vids, she shows nothing and her onlyfans updates are very infrequent. What these guys do is screenshot 1 screen out of her video giving you the impression that she's showing pussy which she isn't. The content these guys selling are available by doing a search if you look hard enough on reddit or Google. After watching the car screen vid sure she shows her tittie's but that's it, still hiding that 40 year old pussy.

We all use google and know reddit has them but they get taken down. Google don't have everything because I've done a lot of research. I'm not saying people gotta pay but the stuff ain't easy to find at all because if it was then a lot people wouldn't be asking DO YOU HAVE MORE OF HER and the majority of people on ABW are too damn lazy to do the leg work. I've seen mega's but they never had the chicks that I wanted to see naked.

Also I'm not hype on lastarya because I remembered all her shit was on shesfreaky.com

We all use google and know reddit has them but they get taken down. Google don't have everything because I've done a lot of research. I'm not saying people gotta pay but the stuff ain't easy to find at all because if it was then a lot people wouldn't be asking DO YOU HAVE MORE OF HER and the majority of people on ABW are too damn lazy to do the leg work. I've seen mega's but they never had the chicks that I wanted to see naked.

Also I'm not hype on lastarya because I remembered all her shit was on shesfreaky.com
I have no problem paying $10 to join a group that the guy updates every day and has everything he looks for, much simpler to have everything in one place than to spend time on Google looking for something new, so it’s up to each one, I just think that is just worth it

She's still fine. I consider the women who used to appear in those big booty mags and had their own websites and shit the modern urban model OGs, before their was IG. She used to do work with Cubana Lust. What ever happened to her.

Reactions: GNS
I have no problem paying $10 to join a group that the guy updates every day and has everything he looks for, much simpler to have everything in one place than to spend time on Google looking for something new, so it’s up to each one, I just think that is just worth it
Facts, They will never understand but most of these ABW dudes paying for every chick high ASS onlyfans and most of them bitches ain't worth the prices they be charging and then scam people out of their money posting pg-13 teasing pics that you can see on instagram.

Basic math, an average woman's onlyfans pays $ 20 on average for just one woman, not to mention the exclusives that are paid out, but you can have hundreds of women for just $ 10,

Back