Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

I wouldn't even have Roman show up at Summerslam, I would have Jimmy be the one that cost Solo. Jimmy fued with them and Jey joins in and then that's when Roman comes back. At Survivor Series have both bloodline factions do War Games but BL 2.0 gotta win though.

I wouldn't even have Roman show up at Summerslam, I would have Jimmy be the one that cost Solo. Jimmy fued with them and Jey joins in and then that's when Roman comes back. At Survivor Series have both bloodline factions do War Games but BL 2.0 gotta win though.

All of this only works if Sami gets involved. Have someone from the Bloodline under Solo orders cost Sami the IC belt. On some “I never forgot” type shit

"OH DON'T CHEER FOR HIM NOW! YOU PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE ROMAN! YOU GOT ME NOW!" - Solo

LMAO!!! TALK YO SHYT CUZ! Bruh said same shyt I've been sayin. FOH!

Garza stayed on top of Crews a little too long after the pin. Crews Nigerian gimmick proved to me that he has a lot in his bag and is unfortunately another underutilized Black male on the roster. Hopefully Crews gets more involved in a story.

Back