Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Larry June - Spaceships on the Blade

I think it’s starting to hit me that Larry can’t REALLY rap to the point it kinda sticks out a bit

the type of music he makes minimizes this though and it hardly matters because it’s not like he’s trying to be lyrical (well he might be for a all I know) but sometimes as I listen to this its really glaring.

I wouldn’t even say it lessens the experience but it’s really rearing it’s head on this album to me

I think it’s starting to hit me that Larry can’t REALLY rap to the point it kinda sticks out a bit

the type of music he makes minimizes this though and it hardly matters because it’s not like he’s trying to be lyrical (well he might be for a all I know) but sometimes as I listen to this its really glaring.

I wouldn’t even say it lessens the experience but it’s really rearing it’s head on this album to me

coulda sworn I said this Nigga was butt cheeks a year ago

coulda sworn I said this Nigga was butt cheeks a year ago
I think you said that in the Dom Kennedy thread I made with him and Larry

Lol he’s not butt cheeks but he’s very basic but I mean the music sounds good! (For the most part)

Hmm I didn’t think about this but this is accurate

tf does that mean?

he been on that from the jump, it's jus how he is

Stop posting vids I’m not gonna listen to lol

I already heard them

it means Larry isn’t trending upwards Imo as far as his projects he’s making steady 7/10 music over and over

Larry the most popular he’s ever been but nobody is really saying much about this project

Back