Welcome To aBlackWeb

Larry Elder wins 2021 Coon of the Year.. W/ the runner-ups being Herschel Walker,Tim Scott aka “Uncle Tim” & radio host Ty Smith…

Speculation in the b1 community Is Simone was actually doing a silent protest against racism and her scoring being played with. The mental health thing is true but more of a cover for said silent protest. And it brings awareness to the movement

Speculation in the b1 community Is Simone was actually doing a silent protest against racism and her scoring being played with. The mental health thing is true but more of a cover for said silent protest. And it brings awareness to the movement

I don't quite understand the concept. What is the purpose of a protest when people don't really understand the real meaning behind the protest?

I don't quite understand the concept. What is the purpose of a protest when people don't really understand the real meaning behind the protest?
"Silent" protest as in personal, not for the masses to know about

It's all speculation but she knows she can't come out there and criticize judges and the system and all that cuz it wouldve caused even more pushback so she just bowed out as a way to protest unfairness or whatever without causing more controversy

TCoonlock desperately wants that Murdoch check again…So he can show off to his coon ass friends.. “Look everybody Massa Murdoch is giving me a check.. Massa Murdoch is really one one of good ones.. Eyes really loves him.. I really do.. I would die coonin’ for him & Massa Carlson”…

Back