Welcome To aBlackWeb

Larry Elder wins 2021 Coon of the Year.. W/ the runner-ups being Herschel Walker,Tim Scott aka “Uncle Tim” & radio host Ty Smith…

Bruh I read this that nigga weird

Before I move on, let me add a bit of context and transparency. Fifteen years ago, after a night of drinking, I engaged in unprotected sex with a friend. She became pregnant. She never informed me. She moved back to her hometown and had an abortion. She told me a year later what had happened. At the time, I felt a mixture of sadness and relief. I did not want to have a child outside marriage. I had no interest in marrying the woman I impregnated. At the time, I was quite promiscuous.

If I was an athlete or high profile person where I had access to get anywhere, It would be on site for coonlock. He also has a punchable face

When he was still on Fox Sports he tried to say something slick about Shannon Sharpe and Shannon told him flat out "Don't get it fucked up and think I won't pop up on your set and come see you". Last thing he said about Shannon until he left the network

Niggas was riding hard for Kwame when he went at people they don't like...ignoring the fact that he's just a taller version of Whitlock.
Whoaaaa that shit got to be burnin right now LOLOLOL. I knew people made a mistake riding with Kwame
Me and @Big Lurko said just a few days in of Kwame goin at Stack and Barnes, that he was starting to look crazy and unhinged...and was doing the same thing he said everybody else was doing to him. Soooo many capes came out and we got shouted down. Told them he was a Trump supporter too...capes again lol

Me and @Big Lurko said just a few days in of Kwame goin at Stack and Barnes, that he was starting to look crazy and unhinged...and was doing the same thing he said everybody else was doing to him. Soooo many capes came out and we got shouted down. Told them he was a Trump supporter too...capes again lol

I said it on here he blamed Breona Taylor for her own murder...got "why you defending Charlamagne" as a response....

Bruh I read this that nigga weird

Before I move on, let me add a bit of context and transparency. Fifteen years ago, after a night of drinking, I engaged in unprotected sex with a friend. She became pregnant. She never informed me. She moved back to her hometown and had an abortion. She told me a year later what had happened. At the time, I felt a mixture of sadness and relief. I did not want to have a child outside marriage. I had no interest in marrying the woman I impregnated. At the time, I was quite promiscuous.
Huh. This feel out of left field wrong thread 😬

Back