Welcome To aBlackWeb

Larry Elder bodies the breakfast club?; Gets Bodied By Higher Learning

It’s crazy because it’s an obvious division tactic
I still don't understand how Blacks Live Matters can be considered a bad thing for black folks, and that's with the knowledge of the money they pocketed on some shady shit. At worst, they are a go to organization to apply pressure on racial inequalities. Why would any black person want to identify that as a destroyer of black folk is beyond me.

halfway thru and this muhfuckka got skills in slippin questions and tryna divert away from shit hes being asked directly.

Nasty work overall tho from what ive seen so far.

Shout out to the sista pressin him better than Envy and Charla. Whats her name?

She's annoying as fuck.

Always jumping in to argue with somebody.

I disagree. You put someone like him on a show with an intelligent and informed host and he would fold. The problem is that he's smart enough not to do those shows.
Its not even about that its the opportunity given

Being wrong, outwitted, scolded doesn't diminish them it about presence it a no win situation..

Last edited:
Its not even about that its the opportunity given

Being wrong, outwitted, scolded doesn't diminish them it about presence it a no win situation..

Yeah, I don't agree with that.

Think about Candace Owens. She's all over the place spitting her bullshit. She doesn't need something like the Breakfast Club to give her a voice especially with regards to her target demographic. When she goes in front of Congress saying that black people were doing great during Reconstruction and that the social programs introduced by democrats are what hurt us, it's problematic because clips of that were all over the place and we didn't see the same proliferation of clips debunking her bullshit. Now if she did go on a black oriented program and spit that and the host was able shut her down, then we could push those clips all over the place too effectively mitigating some of the damage she does.

It is not good for us that these people basically have free reign to say whatever they want and no one really pushes back. It's the same thing with this Donald Trump mess where we have Reps constantly going around saying that Trump is being charged for disputing the election similarly to what Gore and Abrams did in the past. That's demonstrably false, but it doesn't matter because no one with a big platform is actually pushing back on those claims.

Finally caught it.

Nobody got "bodied". Dude got some good points in and they did too. Especially when Larry was barely able to answer Tez's questions. They weren't that difficult to answer either.

CTG should've kept that "nigga wake up" comment. Larry took full advantage of that. He can't really point fingers at nobody about gettin' they nigga wake up call. Larry was right about them illegal aliens too. I preached the same thing to ya'll and even Coretta informed you all about them illegals.

Interview was cool and informative imo.....he definitely spun out of some shit that he couldve answered straight up but the BC also came with an agenda and they at times made the interview uncomfortable to watch/listen to....i wouldve preferred shorty to be in studio cuz she clearly had smoke for him and over talking and pausing over a zoom call makes for an annoying conversation.

Would love to see Elder debate an Umar or Dr West with that same rhetoric and see how it goes

I think they CTG did a great job. He knows what and who exactly LE is. And he realized early in the interview that LE was trying to corner and insight a defense mechanism in him. Which would lead to LE looking like the calm, mature, and intellectual one. And CTG made sure to keep himself neutral and just be a conduit for TBC. Even still people think TBC took an L. Imagine if they got in their feelings in the convo. Y’all don’t think it’s a coincidence that everywhere on the internet that is advertising this interview, is advertising it as TBC takes an L via LE?

Somebody did this (fab voice)

If online you see the same narrative in more than two sources of scrolling, it’s a press release.

Back