Welcome To aBlackWeb

Language Barriers

Sam Crooke

Anybody ever dated someone that did not speak the same language as you? Did it last long, did you try to make it work, did you try to learn their language or teach them yours?

I'm in a situation where I conversing with this Spanish lady. No I didn't meet her in a damn strip club. All she speaks is spanish. I'll prolly try to see how long I can go

When I first got to Panama I ran threw a slew of bitches with minimal spanish speakin skills, they prolly still dont know wtf I was saying lol

Used to have to google translator to talk to them hoes smh

if u cant speak the same language, unless u depend on google translate throughout those "dates", dating aint what u doin.

Anybody ever dated someone that did not speak the same language as you? Did it last long, did you try to make it work, did you try to learn their language or teach them yours?

I'm in a situation where I conversing with this Spanish lady. No I didn't meet her in a damn strip club. All she speaks is spanish. I'll prolly try to see how long I can go

please stop harassing women outside of laundry mats and bus stops

When I first got to Panama I ran threw a slew of bitches with minimal spanish speakin skills, they prolly still dont know wtf I was saying lol

Used to have to google translator to talk to them hoes smh
they were with you for the dick. u were bein used. how's it feel?

they were with you for the dick. u were bein used. how's it feel?

giphy.gif

I dated a guy who was deaf.
It was very hard because I didnt know sign language so I had to write shit down on a piece of paper whenever we went out.
when we went to the club, I use to tell him what songs were playing by texting it to him.
he use to love going to the club, why? idk....
all in all he read lips well but it was still hard to communicate.

if u cant speak the same language, unless u depend on google translate throughout those "dates", dating aint what u doin.

She already let me hit... I'm trying here, I've changed. She thinks I live in sum motel tho lol. But she keep wanting me to meet her parents tho. She always talking mi madre and mi parde this and that. No most Spanish, Mexican, Hispanic parents don't like they kids dating blacks unless they look white

It was very hard because I didnt know sign language so I had to write shit down on a piece of paper whenever we went out.
when we went to the club, I use to tell him what songs were playing, by texting it to him.

Kzy03sX.gif

when we went to the club, I use to tell him what songs were playing, by texting it to him.

Should've told his ass to read your lips. Did you wear low cut shirts tho? He was prolly lookin at the tits

when we went to the club, I use to tell him what songs were playing by texting it to him.

this nigga goin to hell lmao

IDK, its beyond me.

hes was sweetheart tho, we still text every now and then.

Im trying to learn ASL tho, I really want to learn it.
I think its very useful and would be a good thing if I have a deaf student or something.

Back