Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lamest poster of the year (nomination thread)

That after pay is not really layaway. Layaway is when you get the items you want and the store holds it until you make all your payments. But I didn't know you can rent to own shoes. What happens if you don't make the payments? Do they just wait for you to come outside so they can Chase you down and force the shoes off of you? Lol. They be outside of play grounds looking for the kids of the parents that are late on the payments. Kids in the middle of a ball game and get their shoes repossessed. Now they walking home in their socks. Cold world, lol

That after pay is not really layaway. Layaway is when you get the items you want and the store holds it until you make all your payments. But I didn't know you can rent to own shoes. What happens if you don't make the payments? Do they just wait for you to come outside so they can Chase you down and force the shoes off of you? Lol. They be outside of play grounds looking for the kids of the parents that are late on the payments. Kids in the middle of a ball game and get their shoes repossessed. Now they walking home in their socks. Cold world, lol
Jokes >>> facts b

Jokes >> facts

As far as renting shoes, never heard of this but I have to assume that if it's a thing, you have to pay some ungodly deposit and agree to some crazy terms just to get them

They not like rims where they can just come take them off your car but I assume they assume they not gonna get the shoes back hence the crazy terms of agreement in the first place

Jokes >>> facts b

Jokes >> facts

As far as renting shoes, never heard of this but I have to assume that if it's a thing, you have to pay some ungodly deposit and agree to some crazy terms just to get them

They not like rims where they can just come take them off your car but I assume they assume they not gonna get the shoes back hence the crazy terms of agreement in the first place
Aye u said you got bout 4 sneakers on layaway right

Back