Welcome To aBlackWeb

49ae3527a3256aff10bdf011df4bdf0b8a0abecd.gifv

Lol what I got out the trailer was that they lost their child and in their grief started taking care of the new born lamb …

some depressing shit I won’t be watching lol

When this aired as a trailer during the last movie I've seen its the first time I heard multiple "fuck outta here" " yeah I'm not seeing that" and "who the fuck entertains this type of shit" lol me and my wife were dying at the responses

Ok, just finished it. I don't really know what to say, lol.

So, this movie was very slow, which I kinda expected, it being an A24 film. Still I can't stress how much of a slow burn this movie is, like for anyone that's seen The Witch, it's slower than that. What you see in the trailer is pretty much the entire movie, up until the last 15 mins. It had it's moments, it wasn't as weird as I thought it was going to be, honestly it's not weird at all once you accept what's happening. Still the last couple of mins will definitely make you go "WTF?!!!". I can't say the last couple of scenes made up for, honestly speaking a pretty blasé experience, but I will say that shit caught me off guard and it did put a smile on my face, as fucked up as it was. The movie did a great job of lulling you into a false sense of comfort before taking it away and you're just left feeling empty.

Last edited:
Still havent seen this but i definitely want to peep it in theaters before it goes to home media. I expected this to be a slow burn of a movie, still have no idea what its really about other than a lamb possibly being possessed. Im thinking the Lamb represents Baphomet or w/e its called. The Devil with a Goat head.

Rarely disappointed with a film that A24 makes though. Definitely one of my favorite movie producers/distributors in recent years. Looks like they got some dope TV shows that are on the way too.

Still havent seen this but i definitely want to peep it in theaters before it goes to home media. I expected this to be a slow burn of a movie, still have no idea what its really about other than a lamb possibly being possessed. Im thinking the Lamb represents Baphomet or w/e its called. The Devil with a Goat head.
Like you, I'm a big fan of what A24 is putting out there, that being said, I don't know if this would be worth the trip to the theaters. Unless you're really into Swedish dramas, lol.

Back