Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Lamar Jackson should be number 1 QB

Only excuse I see for him not being number 1 pick is blackness. He won a Heisman played in a tough conference probably responsible for Louisville new uniforms and these no name white QBs still might go before him

He should move to wr. He will not be good at an in the nfl. You have to be accurate which he isnt

Only excuse I see for him not being number 1 pick is blackness. He won a Heisman played in a tough conference probably responsible for Louisville new uniforms and these no name white QBs still might go before him
index.php

nah, he shouldnt go no. 1 b/c those teams that pick at the top year in and out are doing so b/c of the instability that a young player needs entering the league

He will in all likelihood be forced to start immediately and not be put in a good position to succeed

I want him to get his money, but he dont need to be going to any of those fuck teams at the top of the draft only to be out the league after his first deal

Lol, y’all know he ain’t goin number 1 & doesn’t deserve to. While race does play a factor as to the talking heads saying he should be a wideout IMO, as a QB he’s not a sure fire number one choice. There’s better QBs out there.

Worst case for him, a team with a established QB (Chargers, Steelers, Redskins) scoops him up & he works on his mechanics & accuracy.

Last edited:
Thread starter talkin bout new unis tho

lol lol lol wtf the unis gotta do w shit?

Everybody knows once a college team gets a star player that does well they get like 3 new jerseys the next season. Baylor got like 6 after RG3, Louisville as well. TCU, Texas AnM. I view it like a hallmark of increased income and interests.

Back