OPINION Ladies of the ABW

I promise y’all it’s some heat in the grocery store

Stop being your girlfriend girlfriend and step in the freezer section(you know these hoes can’t cook)

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
it’s cool man we been doing well the last week and a half

Threads are being made and there’s no hostility

We gonna get through this dark time

“I have a plan”
Yo whats the backstory behind "i have a plan"

My brother beat my guy up that means he prolly wasn't strong enough to protect me.

If my guy beats up my brother, my brother aint gonna let it go so anytime they get up it's gonna be a rematch on site. Plus I don't know how I'm take watching my brother get beat up without tryna jump in or help him in some kind of way. I'd be getting emotional hearing the wonder years theme song in my head n shit while our child hood replays...

But I'm family over everything so...

My brother beat my guy up that means he prolly wasn't strong enough to protect me.

If my guy beats up my brother, my brother aint gonna let it go so anytime they get up it's gonna be a rematch on site. Plus I don't know how I'm take watching my brother get beat up without tryna jump in or help him in some kind of way. I'd be getting emotional hearing the wonder years theme song in my head n shit while our child hood replays...

But I'm family over everything so...
I would kill everybody you know for you. That's just the kinda man i am for my girl