Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies Keep It Real...

Every time im in that bitch they hit me with "eyebrows?". Nah bitch this is God given

nothing wrong with men getting their eyebrows shaped/cut the wild hairs if they are bushy

but there is EVERYTHING wrong with a man getting them arched!!!

Nope. Just because you don't shape them don't mean you automatically have a unibrow.

nah...i asked you if you messed with nigs with a unibrow

i dont have a unibrow, but i have a few wild hairs. I just use the trimmers to knock em out, but i aint trying to have my shit looking like i drew em on either

put it like this, after a fresh cut, if the first thing a female comments on is my eyebrows, im hustling backwards

trimming your eyebrows shouldnt even really bring that much attention, but should just accentuate whatever edge up, lined beard, goatee, etc...you have

When men eyebrows start looking like a chick from a YouTube makeup tutorial, then there is a problem.

this all i was saying Kandy

whats wrong with you today ma?

the kiddies werking your nerves today?

How you get yo nails did guh?

I do sport cut bc I hate long nails. I usually stick with nude colors, but orange and purple polish are my faves.
It feels relaxing getting a pedi. I hate ppl touching my feet, but you'll forget about all that once you're in the chair.

A man that gets manies and pedies is a turn off or makes you give in easier?

First of all a man should never call them manies and pedies, do you respect yourself?

Secondly, they aren't even healthy for your cuticle.

I once got my eyebrows threaded or waxes and it hurt like a mofo. She kinda curves the tail because of the extensive bushiness.

The ladies love it but I'm not into that type of pain.

First of all a man should never call them manies and pedies, do you respect yourself?

Secondly, they aren't even healthy for your cuticle.

I once got my eyebrows threaded or waxes and it hurt like a mofo. She kinda curves the tail because of the extensive bushiness.

The ladies love it but I'm not into that type of pain.
choked.png I was bout to chincheck u... but then I realized something

Back