Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Just Ask the Fellas

Are yall ever whole heartedly satisfied with having just ONE female?
If you could build a woman, what will she consist of? That question could be another thread, but I'm asking bc men my age and younger seem to be more infatuated with these talentless, reconstructed, modified IG "models". Are those the type of women yall really look forward to having longterm relationships or marriage with?

I could have one and be done. Having multiple women don't arouse me no more. To have one good solid one trumps 4-5 "bad bitches" any day.

IG broads are just eyecandy nothing of substance just ass and titties. Hence the reason they're always typing bae goals

Yep I prefer a nerd type woman. Also I'm the man she can make Oprah money I am still the head of the house.
Does that mean that even if she was making Oprah money you'd still pay the bills and expect her to clean the house (or pay to have it cleaned)?

If you could build a woman, what will she consist of? That question could be another thread, but I'm asking bc men my age and younger seem to be more infatuated with these talentless, reconstructed, modified IG "models". Are those the type of women yall really look forward to having longterm relationships or marriage with?
Yes I've always been a one woman man as it would be too much drama trying to juggle multiple women like that.

Ig chicks are nice to look at but they have no personalities hence why they do that. My last relationship was 5 years so no I'll gladly take and non ig woman any day of the week.

Does that mean that even if she was making Oprah money you'd still pay the bills and expect her to clean the house (or pay to have it cleaned)?
I would still be working so of course I would pay bills and her black ass making them pots and pans clang when it's for me to eat. I would expect her to the be the wife and what's encompasses it

Would yall mind being a stay at home dad or househusband if your woman had Oprah money? Would it make you feel less masculine?

Sure.

The IG type chicks are chick a lot of men just wanna fucc. May have a couple of guys who would wife for trophy purposes. But a lot of those IG chicks personalities are dead wood status. So guys aren't lookin longterm wit them.

Dear Men... Could you be with a woman who was smarter than you? More successful career wise?

Hell yeah.

Why not? I don't have an ego to where I would feel meaningless or "unmanly". As long as she don't get carried away and think she can come at me wit the disrespeck, thinking she runs things based off her bank account and career, then we good.

Would yall mind being a stay at home dad or househusband if your woman had Oprah money? Would it make you feel less masculine?

I did that for about 2 months last year after quitting my job while waiting for my new gig to start, it was the most bored I've been

I wouldn't mind, I already do alot of my business from home so the transition wouldn't be that drastic for me, cuz even if I was a stayhome dad, I'd still be hustling.

I'd be able to do that shit. Dont give a shit if someone else considers me weak for it. If it works for you and the spouse thats all that matters. And i would love to be at home all day playing video games and reading and binge watching tv. I would workout and stuff too. I'd be able to figure something out with my time.

Back