Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Ladies I really hope y’all not doing this

Btw my boy did this. Lmaoooo. Shit was hilarious.

Like 2 weeks into meeting his girl, he took her to a expensive ass bed and breakfast for the weekend.

My clown ass clowned him ofcourse. Jokes galore.

Now 3 years later, they married with a beautiful daughter.

I used to laugh off dumb shit like this until I had a daughter, not amused and she influencing a lot of imbeciles
Yea but having a father in her life>>>>>these dumb ass twitter takes.

My daughter should very well be rolling her eyes to this shit as i am when she becomes of age and im able to instill certain values in her.

Yea but having a father in her life>>>>>these dumb ass twitter takes.

My daughter should very well be rolling her eyes to this shit as i am when she becomes of age and im able instill certain values in her.

It’s not my own I’m concerned about on this but I’m just more aware of this type of thing now

Weren't you on vacation w a nigga for his bday talking about there was zero chance for him to smash, then taking pics of him passed out on the bar and posting it like a year ago?

That was you right?
Lolol Yea she regrets posting that shit

The sooner we realize people with mental illness and handicapped personalities also have the same access to social media as we do, will we be better able to filter out alot of the thoughts being posted. Fortunately or unfortunately right now alot of the ones retweeting these shit takes already suffer from the same mental illness so its just an echo chamber for the undesirables.

I dated a man that worked for google. our first date was out of state. wasnt my idea but again, to each is own

Back