Ladies, help us gain more women members (tips)

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
Aug 11, 2017
How or what should we do to get more women involved here?

What are things we should stop also?

• Haha
  • Goat
Reactions: 1/2 and Chicity
For a month, our actual pics as the AVI, there's 300 lurkers every hour, doubt all of em are men

conceited-meme-gif-2.gif

Welp we may be shit out of luck fellas..

I don't know if this is necessarily a tip, but I lot of times when a good discussion gets going the thread turns into a back and forth between a few dudes or a roast session. If a female does try to post at that point usually it get over looked by most of ya'll.

Or when a new female joins you guys tend to pounce on her all at once. That may make some females who lurk uncomfortable....

I don't know if this is necessarily a tip, but I lot of times when a good discussion gets going the thread turns into a back and forth between a few dudes or a roast session. If a female does try to post at that point usually it get over looked by most of ya'll.

Or when a new female joins you guys tend to pounce on her all at once. That may make some females who lurk uncomfortable....
Thank you Tay

Do a strict complaint system. Once a warning, twice a suspension if a woman comes to you regarding a attack.

Reactions: huey and AP2.5
For a month, our actual pics as the AVI, there's 300 lurkers every hour, doubt all of em are men
I think there should be some type of barriers to make it harder to lurk the site. Let the lurkers do their thing for a page or two and then cut them off. It might encourage them to wanna sign up if they can't read any posts. Just my two pennies.

I think there should be some type of barriers to make it harder to lurk the site. Let the lurkers do their thing for a page or two and then cut them off. It might encourage them to wanna sign up if they can't read any posts. Just my two pennies.
Only a few pages of access and the initial sign up has to be with a photo... but I guess how do you verify and prevent catfishing... and I mean that as fake alias

Women should be able to post where ever they want on this site. Judging by that Skylar thread, It's starting to sound more like those women may have left because they realized how futile it was to speak up.

That's not just the fault of toxic posters, it's also the fault of the mods for not properly addressing inappropriate behavior of creepy posters. None of the posters listed in that thread should have felt blindsided by accusations against them. If the situation is legit those posters should have been informed, investigated, banned if necessary, and that type of behavior consistently punished throughout. If the accusation is indeed bullshit then make it known and if the accusing poster doesn't like your judgment they'll just have to deal with it.

If these female posters don't want to be overlooked in discussions they need to post something worth responding too like everyone else. Them getting dog piled with attention once making themselves known is just part of being a female on the internet. Especially if you're an attractive one. It doesn't mean that they have to respond to every post addressed to them. Greater people (men and women) are on social media every day dealing with way worse, so adapt or stay off. A poster is only as powerful as you allow them to be.

Lastly, there's no way to make everybody happy here. All you can do is be as fair as humanly possible, while staying profitable, and hope for the best.

I think certain people run off to not let anyone get at the them.

We got them dirty dudes on here.

Ole I don't want y'all niggas having her cuz I'm corny ass niggas.

I think the females here should make more threads that can relate to females to attract more females

Can’t ride on Kandy back forever

:ualreadyknow:

Eh just seen this a thread towards the ladies

Whoops