Welcome To aBlackWeb

ladies & gents of Abw answer this question....

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
how many times in life have you been dumped by a s/o?... and i don't need a 3 paragraph answer either.

I’ve only had one serious relationship before I got with my wife and she not only dumped me but I found out she cheated after the fact. I got back at her by dating one of her best friends… she’s my wife now.
sounds like some Maury shit there Grymes.

I’ve only had one serious relationship before I got with my wife and she not only dumped me but I found out she cheated after the fact. I got back at her by dating one of her best friends… she’s my wife now.

Woah.

That's a thread in and of itself.

Well, maybe not a thread...........but it definitely warrants more details.

Do tell.

Prop Joe.jpg

I ain’t got too much as far as interesting breakups myself… but my family members… bruh the 90s were a wild time.

was your stepfather good to you?

He was aiight. Dude was mad childish tho. Like literally would jump up and down with his eyes closed and fists clenched, swinging up and down talmbout "I AM THE ADULT!!! I AM THE ADULT!!!" when we would get into it shootin' hoops with the neighborhood cats in our back yard.

What really set it was that he decided to put his hands on my moms, and she had already been through that with my first step-father. The first time he grabbed her she cold cocked his ass across the jaw and sent him screaming. The second time is when I had to get involved, I spoke on it a while back tho:

My pops always figured we would end up fighting. My grandfather got into a fight with my great grandfather. My pops got into it with his father. Both of my uncles got into it with their fathers.

It never happened with me and him but it did with my stepfather when I was 17. He got lumped up 'cause I had a weapon in my hand (my lil sister's metal baton), but after it was over he made it out like he could have hurt me blah, blah, blah... I'm lookin at his ass like "Nigga go put some peroxide on your head and keep it moving."

You said that " dads used to be able to knock mom out ", this implies that it was accepted on some level, to which I answered "... Maybe several decades before I was born but men that beat their women have always been looked upon as scum for as long as I've been alive and then some", meaning that, no, it was not acceptable for as long as I've been around and then some.

And, yes, I had to put hands on my stepfather because he got physical with moms (well... hands and my sister's cheerleading baton). He didn't hit her, but he had her pinned like he was going to.

After that happened, moms was done with him. That incident was towards the end of my Junior year of school. She told me that seeing me jump his ass was never something she ever wanted for us, so it was time for him to go.

Back