Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

My definition of sympin needs an update I guess...but I digress. Question...if @AP21 was tryin to get at

@Kandy Pants and she "curved" him with one and 2 word dialogue, why aren't we looking at it like she strung

him along? I mean...shouldn't the short dialogue have been, "No," or "No thanks." Or maybe extend the one or

two words to I'm not feeling you like that, lets just be cool. Shouldn't we call foul and blow the damn whistle

on Kandy?

whoa whoa whoa whoa

let me clear something up right now

kandy at no point did anything to "lead" me anywhere as again, like i said, i didnt think my actions were of the simping nature. She has been very pleasant in all our interactions.

Again, her "curving" or whatever never got perceived by me as such b/c i felt i wasnt simping her, but just having fun with the interactions we've had with one another.

word,
giphy.gif

Forgive me as most of you know I am far removed from this stuff. But people greet in other in different ways. In America it seems like if you say something nice in a greeting it means you are interested. My mother in law was bad with names so she would usually greet all men with hello handsome regardless of how they looked. I am still not sure exactly where simping begins and ends but I hope we are not at the point where if you say good morning beautiful that there is a problem.

whoa whoa whoa whoa

let me clear something up right now

kandy at no point did anything to "lead" me anywhere as again, like i said, i didnt think my actions were of the simping nature. She has been very pleasant in all our interactions.

Again, her "curving" or whatever never got perceived by me as such b/c i felt i wasnt simping her, but just having fun with the interactions we've had with one another.
You are so nice to Kandy and all this whoopty whoo, but fuck all that...did you ever tell Kandy that you was feelin her? Yes/No

Forgive me as most of you know I am far removed from this stuff. But people greet in other in different ways. In America it seems like if you say something nice in a greeting it means you are interested. My mother in law was bad with names so she would usually greet all men with hello handsome regardless of how they looked. I am still not sure exactly where simping begins and ends but I hope we are not at the point where if you say good morning beautiful that there is a problem.

Love your mother in law, I do this now! :-) lol

You are so nice to Kandy and all this whoopty whoo, but fuck all that...did you ever tell Kandy that you was feelin her? Yes/No

how all these threads end up being about me tho? LMAO

but ask her

just screenshot the convos......let's make the determination as a family

nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism amongst peers

how all these threads end up being about me tho? LMAO

but ask her
What the fu... ...ok...my new theory - THIS muthaphukka doesn't want to answer a direct question to defend

himself because he never said anything to Kandy implying that he was feelin her. She made it seem so publicly,

and he doesn't want to call her on the carpet for fear of her own embarrassment. He'd rather bite the bullet

than call her out to save hope that he can in fact get at her in the future - which isn't sympin as much as it is a

case a bitchassness or some other syndrome or condition of the like

This thread has unintentionally became interesting and funny at the same time.

I'm intrigued.

DeerEatingPopcorn_zpsfd6e6b38.gif

What the fu... ...ok...my new theory - THIS muthaphukka doesn't want to answer a direct question to defend

himself because he never said anything to Kandy implying that he was feelin her. She made it seem so publicly,

and he doesn't want to call her on the carpet for fear of her own embarrassment. He'd rather bite the bullet

than call her out to save hope that he can in fact get at her in the future - which isn't sympin as much as it is a

nah man lol

Kandy is cool people. I have no issue with her whatsoever

rsz_frxnfkb.png

Sometimes I want to let out the savage and tell it like it is, but I hold back sometimes, thanks for doing it for me.

@AP21 Aint no use in keeping a foot in the door, if you gotta compromise on keeping things 100.

nah man lol

Kandy is cool people. I have no issue with her whatsoever
AP you better stand up and defend yourself. I didn't ask if yall was cool, I asked you if you ever told that girl you was feelin her?!? Yes/No
giphy.gif

Now that being said, you violated @Cain 's first law of internet savagery

"Never explain thy self"

-Cain 10,000 BC

If you would've followed that, you would've never been in this in the first place

Back