Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies and gentlemen, what is your Top 5?

After a lot of counting and counting in my top-5 there are about 15 or 16 women. I've tried to reduce the number but ... hell, it's almost impossible.
What I have clear is that I prefer a woman without surgery or very little, although I can always open the door a little, hehehehe
1 .-Katya Elise Henry

1.2.- Lela Simone

2.- Sommer ray

2.1.- Pink besos

3.- Manifesting Maryam

3.2.- Caitlyn Anganile Mwenifumbo

4.- Diana Levi

4.1.- Malaika Terry

5.- Angie Varona

5.3.- Ana Cheri

The order does not have to be that

After a lot of counting and counting in my top-5 there are about 15 or 16 women. I've tried to reduce the number but ... hell, it's almost impossible.
What I have clear is that I prefer a woman without surgery or very little, although I can always open the door a little, hehehehe
1 .-Katya Elise Henry

1.2.- Lela Simone

2.- Sommer ray

2.1.- Pink besos

3.- Manifesting Maryam

3.2.- Caitlyn Anganile Mwenifumbo

4.- Diana Levi

4.1.- Malaika Terry

5.- Angie Varona

5.3.- Ana Cheri

The order does not have to be that

Terry and Mwenifumbo below all of these people... really??

They shall at least being respectively numbers 1 and 2. Not below the likening of TikTok "models" Sommer Ray and Katya Elise Henry.

giphy.gif

And I'm not saying that in regard of their race, but their natural appeal, beauty, way of carrying, etc... putting semi-unicorns below hardly above-average looking, overly neotenous Petite Beckies...

giphy.gif

#2.

Leslie Sidora remains the number #1 to me. Carmela Habibi, Mary Boberry, Emira Kowalska/EmiraFoods and CurvyCurlyCrissy battles each other ex aequo in third rank. Kiki Vhyve and Lizzo shares the fourth rank, then at last we have respectively KrazyRachael, Amirah Dyme, Maliah Michel and King Steph in the lowest ranks.
Might have added Love Anastazia, Madalina Ghenea and Imman Hamman too, though.

And you? What is your top 5?

I pit this French artist too against Kiki Vhyce and Lizzo too in fourth rank, now.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/cameroonese-french-artist-supermodel-yseult.33673/
20210215_105400.jpg 20210215_112040.png

20210215_111651.jpg 20210215_112100.jpg

Terry and Mwenifumbo below all of these people... really??

They shall at least being respectively numbers 1 and 2. Not below the likening of TikTok "models" Sommer Ray and Katya Elise Henry.

giphy.gif

And I'm not saying that in regard of their race, but their natural appeal, beauty, way of carrying, etc... putting semi-unicorns below hardly above-average looking, overly neotenous Petite Beckies...

giphy.gif
As well I said at the end "The order does not have to be that".
I have simply put the ones I like the most or at least some of them. Sometimes I love her smile, or her hair or her proportions or that they don't have silicone all over her body. It's my opinion, nothing else.
And maybe my english is not very good

As well I said at the end "The order does not have to be that".
I have simply put the ones I like the most or at least some of them. Sometimes I love her smile, or her hair or her proportions or that they don't have silicone all over her body. It's my opinion, nothing else.
And maybe my english is not very good

Your English is good. Worry not.

My top 5 IG models:

Officialdesiree
Drewvalentina
Themariabella
EssenceTatiana
Dreyahventura

You have some of the finest tastes I have ever see in matter of women on this forum: voluptuous but not too obscenely slutty, yet for most of them classy albeit never too conservative enough to not boastfully parade in skimpy dressing. The "30% angel, 70% devil" type.

Judging by the more-or-less characteristically vague physical resemblance between any of them, I can definitively tell you got a particular type... I recommand you one of those face blending apps on your mobile phone. You gotta laugh at the result of their faces all intermingled altogether. ?

By the way, I checked Drew's IG account and daaaamn, she's swelling like a balloon!

Last edited:
Bruh...

I could say the same about you.

You only like fat broads.

Lol, why are you so defensive? Relax a little (the people of this forum...) . ?

First off, by "your preferences all looks the same" I mean that both Heaven Roxy and hot4lexi shares a extensive amount of resemblance: the both of them are Petite, nonintimidating, featherbrained lolita-lookalike young women in their high teens or early twenties with a borderline pleasantly plump, pear-silhouetted, plump legged body shape, a set of daunty features, some
facially neotenous frame, a light brown/yellow skinned complexion, mid-back-or-longer lenght Brazilian hair, a common affinity for thick eyelashes and long-ass nails, then some large, innocent looking black eyes that contrasts dramatically with their otherwise very sexual demeanor and skimpy "hood-girl-in-tank-top-and-minijeans" styled attire.

The type who remains confident of the appeal they exert over some regular men and don't mind a few dozens of weed-frenzied dating trips into a fast food channel and a motel as much as you got for ambition to set the standards of your thirteenth date in more refined sets. They eat like birds and stave their lovers's wallets off, but they are very good in bed and don't mind if the calories they haven't burnt off get stuck once again straight to their best assets (needless to warn you than sooner or later, they're going to overshadow in size most of the BBWs I ever posted if they maintain such routine...) .

This is the vibe they exude when I see them. And it's okay. There has a few other members here I told exactly the same about their preferences: you can tell they got a type with a peculiar physical appareance, fashion style and personality type.

Back