Kurupt Taking H.O.H To Another Level

Sounds like they got married, but weren't together. She was cool wit going around fucking other dudes as his wife, and he with other women, long as he paid the ransom for it. She caught cancer..he said fuck paying that much..she got the law involved. Classic female extortion..but he's gonna be made to be the bad guy

Sounds like they got married, but weren't together. She was cool wit going around fucking other dudes as his wife, and he with other women, long as he paid the ransom for it. She caught cancer..he said fuck paying that much..she got the law involved. Classic female extortion..but he's gonna be made to be the bad guy

Bruh, wtf you read to come to this conclusion? It don’t say nothing like that in the article. Got me rereading shit cuz I thought I missed something. Nah.

This nigga Kurupt is on some other shit. Especially if she carried her weight throughout the relationship and brought in even more business opportunities. That shit is mad foul.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Bruh, wtf you read to come to this conclusion? It don’t say nothing like that in the article. Got me rereading shit cuz I thought I missed something. Nah.

This nigga Kurupt is on some other shit. Especially if she carried her weight throughout the relationship and brought in even more business opportunities. That shit is mad foul.
Read between the lines

I need to hear his side as well before I judge.
She been "terminally ill" for quite some time.
Ijs.

You can't run/manage a company for someone for 10 plus years and he has all the money..you have nothing and can't even pay your own living expenses.

10 plus years "running" businesses in the entertainment industry and you have nothing to show for it? Not even health insurance to help? Or the ability to pay any of your own shit

And he says you need to get a job, either she's stupid enough to believe in the entertainment industry...rap especially..that he would always give her some of the money she earns him..

Or she's lying and what I said is tru

If Kurupt gaf about a bitch... U know the rest... hopefully...

Wait, wait.. It's says they been together 17yrs but has it been that long since ol girl from that r&b group blaque been dead? I remember they were a thing up until she was killed by a car or something like that..

Last edited: