Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kurt Reinhold the latest victim of the police

I hate to even have to say this because it's just wrong and we'll know it's wrong especially when you haven't done nothing wrong. Just be quiet and comply no matter how stupid or wrong the cops are. Even when you know you've done absolutely nothing wrong because these cops have been systematically trained to shoot and kill people of color first and non-lethal means for white people. It's not right and is bullshit BUT I'd rather y'all make it home to your families instead of being on a Twitter feed or news real lying dead in the streets

I hate to even have to say this because it's just wrong and we'll know it's wrong especially when you haven't done nothing wrong. Just be quiet and comply no matter how stupid or wrong the cops are. Even when you know you've done absolutely nothing wrong because these cops have been systematically trained to shoot and kill people of color first and non-lethal means for white people. It's not right and is bullshit BUT I'd rather y'all make it home to your families instead of being on a Twitter feed or news real lying dead in the streets
I'll say this..he sure wasn't thinking about his beautiful family

I said this a while ago. I need to get home. I have nothing to prove by becoming or matching their aggression.

It was implied that sucker shit.

But then what’s more important? Your family or fighting with cops who are trigger happy.

I agree with the poster above but in some cases we have complied and still became a victim. Word to philando castillo. We have to educate ourselves on the law and how it pertains to the police/civilan dynamic
True but sometimes niggas just nig.

But I will try to get home and deal with it and until we work as a unit that’s all we can do.

I hate the fact we are at their beckon call.

Hate that shit more than anything.

Dudes got all these guns and scared to use them on the people who target us.

I really don’t know what we can do we comply and still get shot we get an attitude then shooting becomes justified.
And to this day the fears for my life is cause is the weakest. Why sign up for a job where your life on the line if you scared

Sadly, that will probably be me one day.

I mean, I ain’t gonna fight them , but I might say something.

Anyway, I didn’t watch the video, but R.I.P. to this young man.

As we speak, the news media (and Jason Shitlock) are diligently researching this young man’s past to find any misdeeds he may have partaken in at some point in his lifetime.

These cocksuckers face no punishment for the fuck shit they do. Wonder why we don't care when they get shot. RIP Kurt

That video is fucked up. With that said it's hard to ask a man to continuously basically "bend the knee" to another man just to make it home and never get any recourse about that.

Making it home is extremely important but at the same time are you that same man when you get home when you have to constantly allow yourself to be disrespected. Mentally that shit takes a toll on a person. Only but so many times a man can do that or allow that to happen to them before they say fuck it.

Hence Eric Garner telling those cops 'THIS SHIT STOPS TODAY!!" He was tired of the disrespect. Yes he was murdered but as a man he could no longer take the disrespect and I don't fault him for what he did or feel like he made the wrong decision either. by standing up for himself regardless of the outcome.

Back