Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Sounds Off on Rappers Doing Money Spreading, Pooh Shiesty Responds by Saying 'Lost All My Respect'

It ain't nothing to be ashamed of either. Also can't judge and look at what entertainers do to entertain their fans the same we would a person who is not in the entertainment business.

Majority of rappers have always done shit to show they got money. Showing money on social media is part of the way they do that shit now.

I agree they tripping to be making a big deal out of it but it also ain't something to lean on these rappers for doing that either.

True. I've always thought the money flashing was stupid, but you right. That's my opinion. I can't trash him for doing what he wants with his money.

Dos why you make this thread?

cuz I kno you ain't a fan of theirs

is it the controversy?

:uhhuh6:

im just trying to bring news.......no matter where its from or if i agree.

news is news.

we need to know whats moving.

stall me out.....

yeah somebody was trying to put me on him tough a few years ago....they played that rico story shit

never looked into him/them

I saw some shit on twitter were Pooh shiesty was talking like kodak was a old head now bruh, that shit funny as hell cuz i know that nigga aint that much older than dude

these new niggas something else man

If Kodak old then these Gen Z'ers probably think us 30+ niggas are fossils

I saw some shit on twitter were Pooh shiesty was talking like kodak was a old head now bruh, that shit funny as hell cuz i know that nigga aint that much older than dude

these new niggas something else man

If Kodak old then these Gen Z'ers probably think us 30+ niggas are fossils
If niggas in they 39s are fossils.....I helped shape the moon

Don’t mean you take his shit.
Dude called himself Big Brrrrr on that track lol

And did the word shiesty change meaning?

what definition are you talking about?

i always thought a shiesty nigga was somebody who would do you dirty or somebody who couldnt be trusted

if thats the case then i think he know what that shit means, niggas biggest song is one where he basically saying "I robbed you and took your shit, come do something about it"

Back