Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Sounds Off on Rappers Doing Money Spreading, Pooh Shiesty Responds by Saying 'Lost All My Respect'

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Kodak Black fathered a lot of styles and trends. Yet, his incarceration stopped him from being able to stake his claim. Now that he’s free, he’s letting it be known that he’s one of hip-hop’s biggest trendsetters.

In a recent Instagram post, Kodak Black highlighted a lyric from Lil Durk’s song with Lil Baby, “Finesse The Gang Way.”

“We the ones that handle murders like businessmen,” Baby raps. “Posting money on the ‘Gram, I invented that.”

Although posting cash on the internet is nothing new, Kodak Black brought the concept of spreading money and spread culture to the mainstream. As a result, Black wants his place in history to be solidified.

“Stop playing, Lil Baby. This was in 2016. Spread game too nasty,” Kodak said showing a picture of him spreading money across his arm and leg. “This just a matter of fact! I ain’t dissing nobody, ion even know y’all,” he continued in the post’s caption. “I’m just saying and this not to say the respect level ain’t on either side, but you know…”

He followed the video of him showcasing some of the spread’s origins with clips of him explaining that he’s not dissing Lil Baby or anyone that ran off with his styles. Instead, Kodak just wants to be mentioned when they talk about their influences.

“Before y’all think a nigga being petty, I don’t give a fuck about none of this shit, man,” he said. “I ain’t married to none of these anthems. This shit ain’t about nothing. I’m really just putting this shot out there. Y’all let me have my shit, man. Y’all know y’all fucked up about me. Y’all know I’m a big influence to you niggas. Y’all like putting the respect on my shit.”

Along with introducing the world to the spread, Kodak also served as the platform for a lot of artists’ careers and/or brands. As known, Cardi B’s “Bodak Yellow” is her take on Kodak’s “No Flockin.” Also, there was a viral moment when Kodak asked to drive a boat. Megan Thee Stallion took this concept and turned it into a drinking game.

Throughout the videos, Kodak used the “blurrd” ad-lib that is now associated with Pooh Shiesty. This led the Memphis native to assume the shots were also meant for him.

After taking to his IG Stories with a post-and-delete calling Kodak’s comments lame, Shiesty hopped in the rapper’s Live comment to ask who the post was actually aimed at.

“Blurrd shit just be ‘bout we really run over shit,” Kodak responded. “Keep that shit cute. Don’t make it all that, bruh … That’s just what it is.”

Kodak has a valid argument here, i just feel like he's pressing a lil too hard.....but thats coming from somebody that aint living that type of life

when he first got out I was saying to myself, damn the feds really be shaking these niggas back....they come out lookin healthy and in shape and ready to work, clear minded and all.....seem like he was set for a Gucci mane comeback

BUT we aint heard a song yet and he's jumpin back in that water....he made a post a few days ago with his eyes all big and mouth crusty (iykyk)

ion think buddy appreciated that pardon

Put some respect on my nigga Kodak name!

I asked some young niggas who they recommend me listen to and they told about Pooh Shiesty a while ago.

Kodak has a valid argument here, i just feel like he's pressing a lil too hard.....but thats coming from somebody that aint living that type of life

when he first got out I was saying to myself, damn the feds really be shaking these niggas back....they come out lookin healthy and in shape and ready to work, clear minded and all.....seem like he was set for a Gucci mane comeback

BUT we aint heard a song yet and he's jumpin back in that water....he made a post a few days ago with his eyes all big and mouth crusty (iykyk)

ion think buddy appreciated that pardon
he been drop a song u must be living under a rock

oh ok, you got me.....shit never came across anything im on and i stay pretty current

i still see an itch for that dumn shit more-so than career readiness

Wait hold up... is this little tiff literally about who did the spreading money out like a fan on instagram first or is that a metaphor for something else that I'm too old to understand?

Please let it be a metaphor for something else.

NOPE,Floyd Mayweather popularized posting money online,and Boosie was the first one doing the money spread across the body,actually I think Floyd might've did the money spread first too.

again i feel like he did start a lot of that shit tho

the shit could probably be dead if niggas just gave him a nod

but young niggas got too much pride for that

Kodak Black fathered a lot of styles and trends. Yet, his incarceration stopped him from being able to stake his claim. Now that he’s free, he’s letting it be known that he’s one of hip-hop’s biggest trendsetters.

In a recent Instagram post, Kodak Black highlighted a lyric from Lil Durk’s song with Lil Baby, “Finesse The Gang Way.”

“We the ones that handle murders like businessmen,” Baby raps. “Posting money on the ‘Gram, I invented that.”

Although posting cash on the internet is nothing new, Kodak Black brought the concept of spreading money and spread culture to the mainstream. As a result, Black wants his place in history to be solidified.

“Stop playing, Lil Baby. This was in 2016. Spread game too nasty,” Kodak said showing a picture of him spreading money across his arm and leg. “This just a matter of fact! I ain’t dissing nobody, ion even know y’all,” he continued in the post’s caption. “I’m just saying and this not to say the respect level ain’t on either side, but you know…”

He followed the video of him showcasing some of the spread’s origins with clips of him explaining that he’s not dissing Lil Baby or anyone that ran off with his styles. Instead, Kodak just wants to be mentioned when they talk about their influences.

“Before y’all think a nigga being petty, I don’t give a fuck about none of this shit, man,” he said. “I ain’t married to none of these anthems. This shit ain’t about nothing. I’m really just putting this shot out there. Y’all let me have my shit, man. Y’all know y’all fucked up about me. Y’all know I’m a big influence to you niggas. Y’all like putting the respect on my shit.”

Along with introducing the world to the spread, Kodak also served as the platform for a lot of artists’ careers and/or brands. As known, Cardi B’s “Bodak Yellow” is her take on Kodak’s “No Flockin.” Also, there was a viral moment when Kodak asked to drive a boat. Megan Thee Stallion took this concept and turned it into a drinking game.

Throughout the videos, Kodak used the “blurrd” ad-lib that is now associated with Pooh Shiesty. This led the Memphis native to assume the shots were also meant for him.

After taking to his IG Stories with a post-and-delete calling Kodak’s comments lame, Shiesty hopped in the rapper’s Live comment to ask who the post was actually aimed at.

“Blurrd shit just be ‘bout we really run over shit,” Kodak responded. “Keep that shit cute. Don’t make it all that, bruh … That’s just what it is.”

Ok I’m confused aint rappers been spreading money on ig and social media for years long before Kodak?

Nigga really acting like taking pics spreading money on social media is something to be proud of.

It ain't nothing to be ashamed of either. Also can't judge and look at what entertainers do to entertain their fans the same we would a person who is not in the entertainment business.

Majority of rappers have always done shit to show they got money. Showing money on social media is part of the way they do that shit now.

I agree they tripping to be making a big deal out of it but it also ain't something to lean on these rappers for doing that either.

Back