Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Kodak Black pardoned by Trump

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/05/20/kodak-black-florida-shooting-gun-purchase-fingerprints-prosecutors/

Kodak Black is done and will be in jail for life possibly. Good get this nigga outta here

Let me say some cliffs for yall who dont like to read.
  • FEDS said Kodak bought 3 guns and ammon in Feburary from a gun shop. He got them after he lied on his gun application in January
  • a Porsche Panamera rented by Kodak was in a neighborhood where he grew up where a shooting happened. A rappers crib got shot up but no one was hit.
  • Cops came and found several spent castings and the MPX K Kodak bought in February. Prosecutors say the weapon had Kodak's fingerprints and a live round in the chamber that jammed during the shooting.
  • Porsche abandoned 14 miles from the scene of the crime and heavily damaged. The SUV's GPS data was then downloaded ... pinpointing the SUV in the Golden Acres neighborhood at the time of the shooting.
  • He has NOT been charged with any crime and the investigation continues.
  • Hes currently locked up for lying on the gun application and prosecutors want to deny him bail. While laying out their argument to keep Kodak behind bars, prosecutors brought up the March 7 shooting.

"Kodak's attorney, Bradford Cohen, tells TMZ ... he's yet to see any type of reports that show Kodak's fingerprints on the gun. Additionally prosecutors admitted that the weapon found on scene never fired. He adds, "Witnesses came forward to us as well and stated they did not see Kodak Black at the scene that night."

one thing you can't say about kodak and troy ave...

them niggaz definitely bust their guns

if imma shoot a nigga imma do that shit in style

You don’t have to, but all Kodak needs is reasonable doubt. That’s why I said this won’t stick.

Technically, that's true, but we're talking about a jury full of humans not robots. When they lay out his history, I doubt they'll want to give him the benefit of the doubt either.

Technically, that's true, but we're talking about a jury full of humans not robots. When they lay out his history, I doubt they'll want to give him the benefit of the doubt either.

If the DA lets it even get that far. This reads more like scare tactics honestly, their evidence is flimsy.

His fingerprints were apparently on the gun used for the shooting though.

So he held that gun at some point in time. Only his prints? And them saying that doesn’t make it true, his attorney said they were unable to show him paperwork confirming that. Them concealing the paperwork leads me to believe they found more than just his prints.

Last edited:
Who the fuck drives a porsche to a shooting? It's crazy that you can be so stupid and still get rich. It's also a waste.
Same ol story that happens all over this country, daily. Dudes get some money and go back to their hood to stunt on people they know dont have money, which then leads to a nigga moment.

Niggas really hoping this young man does real time. I can't even wish that on niggas that have wronged me personally.

His fingerprints were apparently on the gun used for the shooting though.

Somebody is lying about something.

From the TMZ article:
Kodak's attorney, Bradford Cohen, tells TMZ ... he's yet to see any type of reports that show Kodak's fingerprints on the gun. Additionally prosecutors admitted that the weapon found on scene never fired.

Back