Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Kodak Black pardoned by Trump

Yak byke!

EarlyWelldocumentedBeaver-size_restricted.gif

"Lauren London, that baby, though. She about to be out here single," Black says, as Hussle's music plays in the background. "I'll be the best man I can be for her. I’ll give her a whole year. She might need a whole year to be crying and (expletive) for (Hussle).

"I ain’t trying to shoot (my shot) at her … I’m saying, listen. She can do two, three years. I’ll try to be like the friend if you need to holler or a shoulder to lean on. She can call my line."

"Lauren London, that baby, though. She about to be out here single," Black says, as Hussle's music plays in the background. "I'll be the best man I can be for her. I’ll give her a whole year. She might need a whole year to be crying and (expletive) for (Hussle).

"I ain’t trying to shoot (my shot) at her … I’m saying, listen. She can do two, three years. I’ll try to be like the friend if you need to holler or a shoulder to lean on. She can call my line."
We know what he said.

The point is, don't put Nipsey's name in some bullshit that's not even true. Nobody is happy that Nipsey is dead.

not out of the ordinary for a rapper to have 50k on him
and 30 pills could very well be his prescription

yes it’s dumb, but this won’t be a big deal for him

not out of the ordinary for a rapper to have 50k on him
and 30 pills could very well be his prescription

yes it’s dumb, but this won’t be a big deal for him

Very true about the cash…was he alone or can somebody else eat the pill charge?

You was just in the stu with K Dot, what you doing love

Gotta be more careful

Back