Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black and two people shot

Lol at thinking people with money commit less crime.

The same people who have lawyers on retainer?

Like.... Most people with money have several active sociopaths in their family that have the money to keep shit under wraps.

Most people in general are fucking horrible.... Like horrible..... Violence is not limited social group or race.

It's a simple as how well your money can hide it when you get to the upper class.

Bruh I work in bars..... People with money honestly believe that rules are for the lower class and do not apply to them because their generational wealth has been telling them that for..... Well generations.

If you in tune you know one of Kodak’s boys was getting jumped by Pressa boys Aka the Toronto nigga who’s smashing Coi leray and one of those pussy started shooting.
Any nigga smashing coi is a pedo.
Aint no way her body is attractive

If you in tune you know one of Kodak’s boys was getting jumped by Pressa boys Aka the Toronto nigga who’s smashing Coi leray and one of those pussy started shooting.

this is pressa

Lol at thinking people with money commit less crime.

The same people who have lawyers on retainer?

Like.... Most people with money have several active sociopaths in their family that have the money to keep shit under wraps.

Most people in general are fucking horrible.... Like horrible..... Violence is not limited social group or race.

It's a simple as how well your money can hide it when you get to the upper class.

Bruh I work in bars..... People with money honestly believe that rules are for the lower class and do not apply to them because their generational wealth has been telling them that for..... Well generations.

No. You’re thinking of the rich.

Regular folks that have a lil bit of money commit less crime.

don’t know why that’s hard to understand for y’all.

Cuz it's not true.

Just cuz your get away with something doesn't make it less of a crime. It's not the report that makes the crime. It's the action.

Cuz it's not true.

Just cuz your get away with something doesn't make it less of a crime. It's not the report that makes the crime. It's the action.

If that’s what you want to believe go head.

We fight all day on here about we as a community to have money and opportunity but if you think having a easier life don’t curve violence I don’t know what to tell you.

Why he sound like that video like a marvel movie..how Kodak beefing with an unknown Toronto dude
Not even sure . Nigga got thqt high pitch voice lool . He cant even come bac to the city cuz niggas want his head

Well races are commonly found within various socio economic statuses due to many other factors than just racism or discrimination. If you get what I'm getting at you have to look down the link and think more thoroughly about the shit.

That's true, but the rampant poverty and socio-economic problems found in the black community are due in large part to the fact that the country put real effort into making sure that black people remained behind.

That's true, but the rampant poverty and socio-economic problems found in the black community are due in large part to the fact that the country put real effort into making sure that black people remained behind.
To a degree but that's not root of issue. It's more to it than that 💯

If you have a bigger root issues for black poverty than laws and unwritten rules put in place and enforced solely for the purpose of capping the progress of black people, I'd like to hear it.
Being in position for exploitation in first damn place. Internal dysfunction and distension is the true root. With origin much prior to slavery.

If you have a bigger root issues for black poverty than laws and unwritten rules put in place and enforced solely for the purpose of capping the progress of black people, I'd like to hear it.

Sound like some folks in here saying poverty or not being in poverty is the same and folks crime would happen at the same rate

Being in position for exploitation in first damn place. Internal dysfunction and distension is the true root. With origin much prior to slavery.

While it's true that conflict between various African tribes was responsible for many people being sold into slavery, it's disingenuous as hell to claim that's the primary reason why black people are still doing bad in this country in 2022 given how many times America could have fixed the problem but instead chose to double down on the racism.

While it's true that conflict between various African tribes was responsible for many people being sold into slavery, it's disingenuous as hell to claim that's the primary reason why black people are still doing bad in this country in 2022 given how many times America could have fixed the problem but instead chose to double down on the racism.
Well that conflict between various "tribes" has never stopped my dude if you get me. And that's the problem

I'll say this much on some capt. Obvious shit. Rappers def be getting shot at more than any other music genre out there. Shit we can say more than any other form of entertainment. The areas n environments that they have to promote their music in, IMO plays a role. I remember they asked T.I what kinda money he preferred, music or movies and T.I said and I'm paraphrasing "movies, bc I ain't got to be in the club to promote it"

Back