Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
I know it's messed up... I know this... But let me see. I want to see it. Expeditiously.

Could probably just google it. I’m not about to search for it. But if you can’t find it, the gist of it was

waist down completely ripped off, with spinal chord hanging out the bottom of the torso, throat slashed with a gash big enough to see the spine through the front of the neck, right arm ripped off, huge gash in head with the brain completely eviscerated from the skull, left side of body and head scorched

When they say, died of blunt force trauma, I suspect that’s just to spare the loved ones, because… sheesh.

To this day I still ain’t seen the autopsy report from my own brother’s accident, and after seeing this, I most certainly will go to my grave not knowing the details.

I hate that I even came across Kobe’s on twitter and let my curiosity get the better of me.

Could probably just google it. I’m not about to search for it. But if you can’t find it, the gist of it was

waist down completely ripped off, with spinal chord hanging out the bottom of the torso, throat slashed with a gash big enough to see the spine through the front of the neck, right arm ripped off, huge gash in head with the brain completely eviscerated from the skull, left side of body and head scorched

When they say, died of blunt force trauma, I suspect that’s just to spare the loved ones, because… sheesh.

To this day I still ain’t seen the autopsy report from my own brother’s accident, and after seeing this, I most certainly will go to my grave not knowing the details.

I hate that I even came across Kobe’s on twitter and let my curiosity get the better of me.

That's alot more fucked up than I expected. Glad you ain't actually have the pictures.

Shouldn’t the title be changed to like “Kobe Bryant Memorial Thread” or something at this point?

I remember somebody upped either nipsey’s or DMX’s thread the other day and my heart dropped like it was new news when they died years ago

My morbid curiosity got the better of me one night..I looked up the autopsy and saw a drawing of the injuries...I couldn't go beyond that

My morbid curiosity got the better of me one night..I looked up the autopsy and saw a drawing of the injuries...I couldn't go beyond that

they’re old..but I don’t follow news or internet like I used to..so I just seen em..I’m not shocked, I figured it was horrible, they died a violent death.

Man why did I click that spoiler.
It's completely fine to give this post "Feelings" bc ho-ly shit.

Man why did I click that spoiler.
It's completely fine to give this post "Feelings" bc ho-ly shit.

nah you right to feel that way. I was already on board with Vanessa and her lawsuit just on principle, but I understand it that makes ch more now. To have your loved one put out like that and for people to be laughing and joking about it, and always having to live in fear of the possibility that them photos getting leaked and Her or her daughters getting exposed to that horrific shit..

I get it. I wanna remember my brother as he was, last time I saw him, and not have the image of what happened to him in my mind. I guarantee it’s the same for them, but worse, because he was a public figure. That shit gon hang over their heads for the rest of their lives, because how we are as a society when it comes to celebrity deaths.

I’ve NEVER watched any beheading videos and I still have NEVER watched the George Floyd execution …. And I never will.

I said that to say this:

I think some of y’all are lying when you say you would never look at those pics of Kobe at the crash scene.

Some of y’all have probably viewed things on the internet way worse than those pics.

I understand you don’t wanna seem like a piece of shit by admitting your desire to see a beloved pop culture icon in that condition, but still… I know some of y’all would like to see those pics, but just won’t admit it because of the backlash you might receive.

I’ve NEVER watched any beheading videos and I still have NEVER watched the George Floyd execution …. And I never will.

I said that to say this:

I think some of y’all are lying when you say you would never look at those pics of Kobe at the crash scene.

Some of y’all have probably viewed things on the internet way worse than those pics.

I understand you don’t wanna seem like a piece of shit by admitting your desire to see a beloved pop culture icon in that condition, but still… I know some of y’all would like to see those pics, but just won’t admit it because of the backlash you might receive.
That's a strange take

I've seen the beheading videos of the US citizens many years ago. That shit was graphic

There are alleged pics of the bodies online but nothing clear enough to actually identify them from the ones I've seen. People have also broken down the live news footage suggesting you can see remains but again it's not very clear. There was a fake photo someone was posting online but it was a Halloween prop

I said that to say this:

It's Kobe, man.

Back