Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
Vanessa wants some of the items that fans have left... so they’re going to collect and categorize them all (basketballs, jerseys, art work, cards etc) and give them to Vanessa and her daughters

If it’s anything like Nipsey’s memorial, they may only release tickets to California residents though. They may do it different for Kobe, we’ll see.

If it’s anything like Nipsey’s memorial, they may only release tickets to California residents though. They may do it different for Kobe, we’ll see.
Lol Staples don’t hold that many seats....I may go down there just to be in the scene but if I don’t get tixs i May just watch on TV

Jokes aside though.. unless I missed something I don't think anyone in here is condoning rape culture or anything like that.

Seems like folks are saying... Kobe was ACCUSED but it was never proven that he did what ol girl accused him of... so... since he wasn't proven guilty... what is the point of bringing the subject up when he passes other than what seems like intentionally shittin on his legacy?

I'm not even a Kobe or basketball fan by the way
Ask Race Jones

Got a feeling the ticket situation for Kobe’s memorial is gonna end up being ugly.

People saying Staples is gonna be way too small for everybody that wants to go.

People are gonna get free tickets and try and flip them for thousands

Back