Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
that is fucked up and as fucked up as it is, this will solidify them as a celebrity news source.

another thing that’s fucked up was how disrespectful the original headline was for this tragic fuckin event.

“kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash.....Everyone on board dead”
they been solidified , unfortunately

that's how they were able to get the news out so fast

When I found out his daughter was on the helicopter, I was devastated. All I could think about was the hopelessness he probably felt knowing the danger they were in and he couldn’t do anything to protect his little girl.

That’s what got me in my feelings the most because as a dad with girls, my oldest being just like me in every way like his daughter was to him, I could not imagine being in that position.

RIP Kobe and Gigi and the others in the helicopter.

Afro Kobe with the all star game behind the back dribble hook shot I used to imitate all the time in school hallways n playgrounds

Got my #8 Kobe jersey tore up playing football after school in grade school. Went home without even taking it off n it was hanging on by threads lol. My parents forced me to throw it out.

U don think about it til times like this but it's crazy the effect certain figures have on u when u think back.

one of my fav gif of kobe

giphy.gif

So today I learned that unlike planes, helicopters don't have anything that shows them the conditions. They simply rely on what they can visually see

Apparently the conditions where very foggy and that's unfortunate for a pilot

Back