Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
As another poster said, his tunnel vision a.k.a mamba mentality was like no other. I remember the documentary he had (think it was on Showtime) where we’re seeing that he was already fluent or learning all these different languages and all the different initiatives that he had going outside of basketball. Truly showed how driven he was on and off the court

If it’s one lesson that I want take from his life is to find that mentality to focus like he did in order to accomplish my goals before it’s my time to go.

R.I.P. Mamba

Damn man he was on his way to practice with his daughter. They said he takes the helicopter to practice all the time to save time.

My prayers go out to his wife I know she going through it too, to lose a child and your husband. Fucked up

Kobe took a helicopter everywhere lol dude was known for flying in for games

I will say it's beautiful in sports that these figures get to see their admiration, who they inspire and their impact before they leave here.

It's without a doubt that Kobe was loved by millions around the world across generations and he got to see that before he left.

It's so sad that a mother lost her husband, her daughter, his kids lost their father and a sister. I'm with my daughter right now and I can't imagine losing her in such a way.

RIP to my GOAT and his his daughter and everyone else impacted

There’s a saying that “your habits are what always end up killing you in the end”

Q6LJ.gif

not now...

Back