Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant’s Parents Auction His Championship Rings

test
People upset most likely don’t know it’s a replica and just going by the headline.

I know when I seen that I was like “nasty work…” Of course most people don’t read past headlines and that’s why they write em like that.

Anyway... If I go sell that shit if you need the money. That's what all that shit is for. It's over. 🤷🏿‍♂️

People upset most likely don’t know it’s a replica and just going by the headline.

I know when I seen that I was like “nasty work…” Of course most people don’t read past headlines and that’s why they write em like that.
I thought it was the real thing

No one read it uh huh

The items include the #championshipring that Kobe gifted to his father after winning the 2000 NBA championship.⁠

The Lakers championship ring is made of 14K gold and was specifically made upon Kobe’s request to gift to his dad, #JoeBryant, who also played in the NBA from 1975 to 1983.⁠

This particular ring is a replica of the same one given to Kobe Bryant and other Lakers players during their championship win in 2000.⁠

They're selling the championship ring replica Kobe had made to give to his father as a gift.

You'd think he'd really cherish that since his son passed, but w/e

Back