Lol I haven't gone to a Thursday night release in I don't know how long

There were a few plot holes that was bothering me

I was surprised it wasn't an ambiguous ending. Also surprised that it was real. I figured they were going in the direction that it was all fake and they got this family to kill one of their own

His description of what was going to kill humanity vs what actually happened didn't seem like it was going to kill everyone on earth

He said there would be a plague that kills millions but on the prerecorded news the virus was only making kids sick

Also the only earthquake was on the west coast. Don't know if that would have been a global disaster?

The planes dropping out of the sky was odd as hell. Also that wouldn't have

Like all together I don't think that would have wiped out humanity

It was also weird how there was still a chance to save humanity after the 4th "horseman" died. That should have been the end IMO
Overall it was meh

Should I have answered?

PRAISE: I always feel M. Night Shyamalan lays down a good foundation for his stories that draw me in and hang on every word. This time the story is about a young girl and her parents are taken hostage by four armed strangers who demand they make an unthinkable choice to avert the apocalypse.
I enjoyed the performances and David Bautista was definitely the standout. Some of the visuals and close up shots definitely added to the intensity of the film. I also enjoyed the biblical themes in the film such as the world needing a perfect sacrifice. My interest was held enough as both groups try to convince each other about what's real. I definitely questioned myself about what kind of sacrifice I would make if I were in the situation like this.

PROBLEMS: The movie is definitely repetitive at times and feels one note.
I sat there hoping for something more intriguing and involving to happen the ending felt basic to me because really the way the story lines up there was only 2 places for it to go.I guess I was looking for something a bit more suspenseful.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6½