Welcome To aBlackWeb

King Steph

I don't know anything about her personality but a man will be caught up by that pussy long before he realises how annoying she is
She ain't going to make you hit first without showing you her personality. I think that rapper Grafh who she was dating cheated on her, and she been hating on men ever since.

I was referring to her personality b/c she was just on a YouTube hook up segment w/Melli Monaco and her personality was very off putting...

Now let's be honest that aint gonna put you off smashing. Like i can't stand that Brittany Renner, but when i see some of them pics, i know I'm smashing if i get half a chance

She ain't going to make you hit first without showing you her personality. I think that rapper Grafh who she was dating cheated on her, and she been hating on men ever since.
Have you liked every chick you've ever smashed? Because i know i haven't lol. Sometimes you put up with the bullshit just to dig in them guts. Then lock them off after.

Now let's be honest that aint gonna put you off smashing. Like i can't stand that Brittany Renner, but when i see some of them pics, i know I'm smashing if i get half a chance

I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned when it comes to women, it doesn't matter how attractive they might look attitude & personality means A LOT in my book. Having a few curves and some big titties ain't getting it in my book. To each it's own though...

Have you liked every chick you've ever smashed? Because i know i haven't lol. Sometimes you put up with the bullshit just to dig in them guts. Then lock them off after.

This how you get caught up paying child support to a random braud for 18 years b/c all you were just trying to do was smash.

Back