Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian takes her obsession with cultural appropriation to the next level..

It doesn't matter what she does, she gone skate on these charges no matter what nigga. She could drop a song throwing the word nigga around like it's food on a thanksgiving plate, she would just use the fact that she is a black dick receptacle as a cover, and that she has brown spawns and Kanye probably lets her anyway like freely not where you would imagine she would use it. (WHEN DEY FUCKING :huh2:)

She is uncheckable. It's bullshit but it's the world we live in, you get to do what you want when you popping and nobody has ever really known what the fuck she was popping for, so you can't cancel her.

i thought she was trying to redo a photo shoot from an old JET magazine or something

i mean, im not ok with it, but initially just looking at the pic, i didnt see the blackfishing thing

i do now tho

Not even mad at it. It goes both ways, especially when you see ā€œcertainā€ black women wearing euro wigs/weaves, contouring their noses, and worshipping euro fashion. Not ALL, but ā€œcertainā€ ones.

Same here. I get tired of hearing black women whine about shit like this when they go to ridiculous extents to take on more euro associated features. How you going be mad because Kim wants to look more like than you want to look like yourself?

On the flipside, I'm beyond tired of the Kardashians. Can we stop giving them attention for every little stupid thing they do? Some of those chicks are at or approaching billionaire status for nothing more than milking the public for attention. Stop it.

Didnt even know that was her. That being said, since she said the magazine made her look that dark, why arnt they questioning the editors. Seems like they just want an excuse to talk shit to her, cuz its easier than going at the people at the magazine.

Last edited:
Didnt even know that was her. That being said, since she said the magazine made her look that dark, why arnt they questioning the editors. Seems like they just want an excuse to talk shit to her, cuz its easier than going at the people at the magazine.

Ainā€™t her first time.

remember when she helped that lady get out of jail and was sitting next to her looking dark

Back