Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

I ain't really been paying this shit too much attention but reading that statement from Kim and seeing a few other things. The plays from both sides are quite obvious.

Kanye is kinda doing to Kim what her and her family have done to others when issues have come up. The people the Kardashians have tarnished usually don't have the status that Kanye does. So he's getting to make a lot of public statements about them and have people question them and their actions more than usual and not just take their side of things.

Kim let their daughter make that tik tok cause she knew how Kanye would react. She's trying to paint him as unpredictable and possibly violent. The Kardashians are going to have to work overtime in getting over on Kanye because of who he is cause so many people ain't really giving a fuck about her white woman tears when it comes to him.

For people who really into this shit it should play out with a lot entertainment value.

The kid is not old enough to have a Tik Tok account so obviously her parents are assisting her in setting up the account but only one parent is approving of that

It says you can have one though. Just have to be TikTok for younger users.

The only parent approving is not a big deal for this if KK is monitoring it. Kind of hard to be famous and keep it away from your parents

Both are right in some instances. Both are wrong in some instances

The only thing I 100% agree with Kim on is handling things privately because of the kids but I understand why Kanye is so public about it

Back