Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Hang in there Ye!

tenor.gif

Hey I’m all for fuck that coon and everything that’s came with it but let’s be real. Kanye killing himself would be the biggest tragedy in the history of music. I don’t wanna see that.
So you never heard of that kid from Gary, Indiana who used to wear one glove?

Or that one cat from Minneapolis, Minnesota who wore purple?

Lol

So you never heard of that kid from Gary, Indiana who used to wear one glove?

Or that one cat from Minneapolis, Minnesota who wore purple?

Y’all niggas must be bored. I already said earlier in the grand scheme of things it wouldn’t be the biggest. It’s all subjective what’s bigger. I don’t even like the nigga and haven’t for years but it would clearly be sad. Making light of it is some fuck shit but whatever I guess.

I'll be shocked if kanye makes it to the end of the year

29008949.gif

i dont think that nigga will off himself

he might disappear for a while tho

if they dont get back together then i see him finding a Kim look a like and going on some super crazy ass rants

Lol

Y’all niggas must be bored. I already said earlier in the grand scheme of things it wouldn’t be the biggest. It’s all subjective what’s bigger. I don’t even like the nigga and haven’t for years but it would clearly be sad. Making light of it is some fuck shit but whatever I guess.
Not that serious, homie.

I just found the comment to be kinda over the top.

Maybe you were joking.

Seriously, Kanye killing himself probably wouldn’t even make the top 20 biggest tragedies in music history.

I meant no disrespect.

Again, maybe you were joking.

Not that serious, homie.

I just found the comment to be kinda over the top.

Maybe you were joking.

Seriously, Kanye killing himself probably wouldn’t even make the top 20 biggest tragedies in music history.

I meant no disrespect.

Again, maybe you were joking.

It was over the top lol, but I’m not joking as far as it being a very big deal. Especially considering his mental issues been out in the open for the better part of a decade.

I think I threw that out there cuz I know far too many people personally that have committed suicide.... so to me the mental health side would make it a huge story. Not the biggest, but clearly the biggest since who, Prince? Either way I hope it don’t come to that.

It was over the top lol, but I’m not joking as far as it being a very big deal. Especially considering his mental issues been out in the open for the better part of a decade.

I think I threw that out there cuz I know far too many people personally that have committed suicide.... so to me the mental health side would make it a huge story. Not the biggest, but clearly the biggest since who, Prince? Either way I hope it don’t come to that.
Sidebar: I read somewhere that Demi Lovato caught like 3 strokes and a heart attack during her overdose and now can't drive. On a similar note, ppl forgot about Mac Miller and he went thru a similar situation after breaking up with Ariana Grande. What if Demi passed and Mac lived? What if they both died? I'm personally treading lightly on Kanye suicide predictions/jokes. It's 2021, death is out here playing COD with niggas' lives... the last thing we need is that type of shit being spoken into a fragile minded man's life just because he wore a MAGA hat and bitched out Jimmy Kimmel.

Sidebar: I read somewhere that Demi Lovato caught like 3 strokes and a heart attack during her overdose and now can't drive. On a similar note, ppl forgot about Mac Miller and he went thru a similar situation after breaking up with Ariana Grande. What if Demi passed and Mac lived? What if they both died? I'm personally treading lightly on Kanye suicide predictions/jokes. It's 2021, death is out here playing COD with niggas' lives... the last thing we need is that type of shit being spoken into a fragile minded man's life just because he wore a MAGA hat and bitched out Jimmy Kimmel.

She cant drive? The fuck....

Back