Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kid Speaks About Being Bullied In School

Lmaoooo yoooo

I believe this kid's parents hate black ppl and he's been seen calling black girls 'niggers'

Soooo

Hold yo own nuts whitey

Dude is a future Neo-Atl-right cac.

Toughen up whitey

That bitch need to put that pea shooter down

Lol

I aint even see that shit Lol.

Oh well.

Hold yo own nuts, no sympathy for racist. I may be looked at as a fuk nigga or asshole, aint shit but fuck it, IDK. I hope some black kids are whooping his racist ass.

Knock I feel where you coming from

But you are wrong bro

Why you say big dog?

Just asking. I mean ain't he a racist and his family dont give two shits about black ppl well being. I mean that's just one pic of dude, could be many other things he's done to others.

That just me and nah I ain't a militant type or Anything, I just look at fairness. I ain't trying to sway anyone, u feel he need 100 hugs, kudos, hope the bully stop, but I just didn't see the same compassion for Tamir Rice and Mike Brown from cacs, and I know I won't see it from a family thats holding up a confed flag. I wonder did he feel sad for those kids. He can comprehend bullying but can't
comprehend hate of another race? Is he practicing the same thing?

I just ain't got compassion for racists and ppl that do evil acts.

A black girl got her hair bleach or something by a CAC but there was no cry out for that act from the cac crowd? Like nah, I cannot and I won't.

Maybe I am wrong

Last edited:
I hate bullies no matter what his parents did or didn't do he's a child getting curb stomped by some gang mentality bullies. I still ride with little homie but fuck his family

Pretty much sums it up for me...

Like I said bro...I totally see and feel your point of view @Knock_Twice

I just have a disdain for bullies man

Yeah...he may be racist and all that...but the way I view life and my beliefs...

Nothing o nobody is unredeemable...

Nah, I can't cosign bullying no matter what. He's a kid so him holding a confederate flag is what his parents told him to do. At that age that kid don't comprehend what he's doing is wrong if he's been taught this all his life

This pretty much sums it up.

Heard the kid got bullied for calling black kids niggers smh

and we supposed to donate to this kid's go fund and feel some type of compassion?

Lol.

My black ppl, my beautiful ass black ppl. We all we got.

Yes that gofundme is kinda weird.

That bozo got 58k raised, go fundme stopped it though.

The hell you need 58k for? and you're a racist

Dude is 12 years talking bout he doesn't know what a racist is. I knew girls who started their periods at 12 and dudes were having wet dreams at 12 smh.

We all we got.

Last edited:
Nah, fuck em, the mom in question said this to joe schilling

DQyaGOOVQAsCHa8.jpg

Back